Nyx elemental boarding school chapter 8

Chapter 8

The rest of my weekend went by with no trouble. The colorful glow that surrounded everyone started to dim down the more I meditated before leaving my room.

By time Monday rolled along I was up and ready for my jog before the sun even had a chance to rise. The beach was chilly at first since there was no sun, but as I started jogging, I started to warm up little by little. The sun rise was beautiful and warm. The jog felt great, feeling the mist of the water hitting my face, the wind off the ocean blowing through my hair. Even though I felt relax, my mind was running in a whole different direction.

‘what would people think if they found out I could control all five elements? Would they think I’m weird and try to kill me? Would they think it’s a awesome and except me for who I am? What would Anu think about me lying to her about not having an element? I wouldn’t blame her if she hated me. Mostly since I was the first person she told about having the air element.’

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t even hear someone jog up next to me until they started talking.

“ I was wondering when I would see you down here again” Ash voice scared me out of my thoughts and not watching where I was going, clumsy me tripped face first into the sand.

“ a little warning next time. You scared the shit out of me” I said while spiting out the sand the little bit of sand that got into my mouth.

“Sorry” ash said standing there laughing his ass off.

“Jerk” I mumbled as I got up wiping the sand off my legs and arm. Because of the sweat from jog the sand stuck right to me. “ you could have at least helped me up” I sent a glare his way before getting back to cleaning the sand off. That was until I felt a hand on my boob.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!” I yelled, taking a step away from him.

“Helping you like you wanted me to do” he replied while holding his hands up in a surrender kind of way while giving me one of his famous smirks.

“ I said for you to help me off the ground not for you to grab my boob you perverted ass” I hissed at him

His smirk grew even bigger “me bad, next time be more specific”

I let out frustrated sigh, there was no use talking to him, I only have so much time to job and he’s wasting it, so with a quick ‘bye’ I turned around and started jogging again.

“Wait” Ash yelled while running to catch up “ I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry about what Serafina did, I know she can be mean…”

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. I stopped and looked right at him.

“Mean? MEAN!!! she was not being mean. mean is when your in elementary school and someone steels your pudding cup. Mean is when somebody bumps into and doesn’t say sorry. She was not mean, no she was being and acting like a bitch. A bitch who tried to kill me.” I yelled before jogging off once again. I could feel the elements coming together fueled by my anger. The wind was picking up a little more blowing my hair into my face, the waves crashing harder onto the shore, the sun heating up more then usual. I stopped jogging, took a deep breath and counted down from ten calming my emotions and the elements before Ash could feel the elements rolling off me in waves.

“look Sapphire, I’m sorry about every thing okay” Ash said putting his hand on my shoulder, only for him to quickly take it off shaking it as it I shocked him.

“ are you okay?” I asked, my head tilted to the side a little as I watched him look at his hand then to me, only to go back to looking at his hand again.

“Yeah I’m fine I’m just going to go now since class is going to be starting soon, but just remember just because I said sorry doesn’t mean I’m going to go easy on your Ass in class” Ash said while walking away.

okay that was weird’ I thought before looking down at my watch. Damn you Ash and your stupid apologies. There goes my jogging time. Now I’m going to be stressed out for the rest of the day.

It took me only ten min to get back to my room to get ready for class. I only had just enough time to meditate before I had to leave my room. There was no way I’m going to go easy on any of there asses in class today. This was going to be my first day back from being in a coma.

‘Ash, Serafina your going down’

was my last thought as I left my room.

When I got to class Anu, Breeze, Andy and Dem were already there chatting. Once Anu saw me she broke away from the gang and gave me hug. She’s been doing this every time she saw me now. She would get all teary eyed and all ways has to give me hug just to make sure I was alive and well. I know she means well by it but it can get annoying sometimes. We all sat around talking about the up coming competition that the school always in the middle of the school year.

The elemental history teacher was running late and so was Serafina. 15 min pass when both Serafina and Mr. Wilson showed up both flustered, Serafina was fixing her make up and Mr. Wilson was finishing tucking in his shirt. I think I was the only one who notice that Serafina and the history teacher were doing the nasty in the janitor closet close by.

“Okay class lets get started on the history of fire” Mr. Wilson said while opening his text book and then going to the black board. That was the last thing I remember before looking out side watching some of the students run around practicing there elements. I couldn’t wait till class ends and can meet up with Goddess Nyx and practice my own elements.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the bell ringing telling us that class was over and it was time for one of my favorite class, self defense this is the class that I’m going to beat Serafina and her girls senseless for what they done to me.  

sorry its short i promise another chapter soon kk

your writer

angleshocker