Chapter Seven:Mess up's

~Timaya~

I've done a lot of crazy stuff in my past, a lot of embarrassing stuff. But joining a superhero team with teammates my age and acting completely useless around them can really get you down.

Especially when you have someone like Damian around.

It's super saddening.

And the Titans act like they forgive you and all is well but I know deep down in their hearts they hate me and want to kill me and throw me inside a ditch and burn me until my ashes fly away and then they can shoot my ashes with lasers so that they can be properly disintegrated and no itty bit of Timaya will be left for any body to see and they'll laugh happily and live happy knowing I'm gone forever!!!!

😭

Or I'm just over reacting and they are actually forgiving, but who knows.

:-)

Anyway.

We had another crime alert today about Cinder block, this huge monster guy made out of Cinder blocks, he was causing problems for a reason I don't know.

Again I wasn't listening.

It was all good, but I accidentally hit Damian and Beast boy with energy balls.

Garfield was really forgiving and cool about it but Damian didn't let it go when we came back to the tower.

I just stuck both my index fingers in my ears and hummed some fall out boy song.

While the rest of the Titans told him off.

I also accidentally fell on Star fire and we both toppled over.

But instead of letting me apologize she told me everything was fine and I had to be careful.

Also I accidentally hit Jaime with acid during training and I dodged multiple blasts from JJ.

Ugh, upon I gave him an awesome nickname. I felt bad cuz Jaime really apologized to me and all.

And I'm the one that hit him with acid.

So they caught me singing a sad song to myself.

It was all like.

"I am so useless,

Like a huge mess,

I hit Damian,

And Garfield too,

I dropped on Star fire,

I hit Jaime,

It's all so sad,

Like a sad sad day.

Sniff sniff, I sniff,

Sob sob I sob,

What a life to live,

No one to give,

The gift of happiness,

Its so much stress,

Doog do doong dang dess" I sang.

Tinsel played beats with two of my pencils on the table. Then he looked up and saw the Titans.

I turned around and saw them looking at me concerned.

Damian didn't look impressed.

I tried to assure them it was just a stupid song. But they start being extra nice.

Now I'm with Beast boy in my room.

I hadn't put up any of my precious Night wing posters yet,I didn't want any one to think it was weird.