Chapter Five: Mission Accomplish

~Timaya~

"And this is the living room" Starfire says as she shows me their awesome living room.

It was so blue, and cool. There
Was a flat screen TV and stuff.

"Its sooo bluey!" I say.

"Bluey?" Garfield asks. "I would have used the term 'blueish' but I think saying bluey makes it sound cool and blueish" I explain.

They give me that 'is this girl serious?' look.

"Riiight" Jaime says.

I smile.

"Next is the training room" Starfire announces. I followed them into their training room.

It was amazing and technical. There was this controller area were Starfire explains that you can make life like avatars fight you. "Wow, that's super trainifical!!!" I say throwing my hands in the air. "Do you have to make up words, for every room?"Jaime asks. "Why not? It makes the environment more environmental"I say. "Aaaand you did it again"Raven says, "why not?!"I say again with much enthusiasm. "I love the fact you are so weird"Garfield says.

"Thanks!!!" I say. I really like him, he seems so cool.

"I think that's it for today,Timaya let me show you your room" she says.

I simply nod and follow her,the rest come along too. My room was like the last door in the hallway were the other Titans rooms are.

Super scary right.

My room was kinda empty but big and nice. It was blue with a window. A nice bed that looked bouncy and desk and a chair. Way better than my old room.

There was even a small dog kinda house, and a small feeding bowl.

"Really?"Tinsel says unimpressed, I just scratched his tummy, I've been carrying him all day.

"We weren't exactly sure what kind of pet you had"Star fire says apologetically. "I told you guys it was a fox!"beast boy exclaims.

"The last time I checked foxes don't teleport people" Jaime says to Garfield.

"It's obviously not a normal fox" Raven tells them. I shook my head. "It's ok Star fire,Tinsel likes sleeping with me on my bed, he hates all those animal cages and stuff. So it doesn't really matter"I tell her. She smiled.

"I'm glad it isn't " she says.

I walk up to my bed and sit down,Tinsel jumps out of my arms and makes himself comfortable on the bed.

"So is he some kind of magic fox?" Beast boy asks as he climbs on my bed as a cat.

"No, not really" I say tapping my chin.

"He's like some fox witches used to use for their experiments and stuff. But those were like his ancestors. He can only teleport short distances and stuff" I tell him.

"So how did you get your powers?" Raven asks.

"I'm actually African, I can switch to my normal accent if you like.
My ancestors were cursed by witches which gave my people powers, its a long story" I explain.

"Maybe you can explain all that during dinner" Starfire suggests.
"Great idea" I tell her.

"See ya later" Jaime says as they all walked out.

"Bye Tims" Garfield says as he followed them behind.

"Hmf! Dog house,of all the things to get" Tinsel says.

"What? You wanted a cage?" I ask folding my arms and smiling at him.

"No.... I wanted a pent house!!! Made out of gold" he says.