Culprit

Sam was slowly recovering and was having physio so he was frequently in and out of the doors of the hospital. This meant that Connie briefly saw him and Claudia every so often. Connie was in her office catching up on paper work when Sam was wheeled by Claudia who closed the door.
"Hi Sam how is physio going?" Connie asked as Claudia sat in the sofa behind him and inspected her manicure.
"It's good. I am getting stronger every day!" Sam replied cheesily which made Connie smile and Claudia scowl. "How is Alice's case going?" He said with a wobble to his voice.
"The police have been in and taken CCTV footage. For now we wait until they track down the culprit."
Sam hung his head and reached for Claudia who shuffled back.
"I want that son of a bitch locked up!" Sam screamed and cried. Claudia jumped and swiftly left the room, slamming the door behind her.
"It's the sickness I imagine." Sam mumbled. Connie nodded pretending to agree.
"How's Gracie?" He asked.
"She is okay, she's at school at the moment." Connie replied.
Sam shrugged and glanced at the photograph on Connie's desk of the three of them.
"If only it was like the old times eh?" Sam said doubtingly.
Connie nodded, she opened her mouthy to speak but Claudia burst back in through the door leaving it wide open so the whole ED could see in.
"Come on Sam, we need to go!" Claudia said unsettled as she wheeled the wheelchair out of the office and straight out of the hospital doors as DC Inspector Walsh marched through the doors.

Inspector Walsh came into Connie's office and closed the door politely interrupting Connie as she shuffled some papers around the polished wood of her desk. He greeted Connie with a handshake and they both sat down at the desk.
"Myself and the forensic team have analysed the room where Alice was murdered." Inspector Walsh paused "We found footprints that look like they belong to someone who wears stiletto heels, Mrs Beauchamp I am going to need some measurements."
Connie sat still and stared at Inspector Walsh. He raised an eyebrow and Connie flinched as she bent down to give him her shoe as he took out a ruler and began to record it in a table on his iPad.
"Thankyou Mrs Beauchamp. We will be in touch."
Inspector Walsh stood up and left the office leaving Connie dumbfounded.

Hi guys hope you are enjoying this. Sorry I haven't updated this sooner because my dad had a car accident and I have been really busy. I have a really tense and cool next few chapters coming up (I planned them whilst waiting for my dad to come out of hospital) and you're gonna love them. 😍😏😂 let me know who you think killed Alice? I wanna know what you think 😉 Grace xx