"Please," I grinned widely and he turned on the camera, nodding to tell me it was going. I leaned in and kissed him softly before I unbuttoned his jeans slowly, making sure he could see it all. "You want me to suck you?"

"Fuck yes, put those pretty lips on my cock." He growled when I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them to his thighs. I looked up to the camera and winked before I took him in my hand and slid my tongue up his hard shaft, placing a kiss at the top.

"You're so big, baby." I mumbled, pumping my hand on his shaft while I looked up at him. "I don't know if you'll fit inside me."

"Your little pussy still tight, huh?" He chuckled. "Guess JT doesn't fuck you good enough, huh?"

"Not at all." I placed his tip on my lips and slid my head down, taking him as far as I could without gagging the first time. His free hand went into my hair while he let out a deep groan. I went further down after each time I pulled back. He helped push me until he was hitting the back of my throat and I had to pull back to breathe.

"You wanna take it all?" He asked lowly, and something in his voice made my insides burn. He was sexier than I thought. "You got this, baby girl." He encouraged as I took him halfway and jerked him off where I couldn't get yet. "Let me see those eyes." He growled, pulling my head back. He held eye contact with me while I sucked him off, trying my best to take him all the way. I finally opened my throats just enough to take him in and held him for a few seconds before I pulled back and caught my breath. "That was so fucking hot. Come here," he coaxed me to my feet and pulled me against him and kissed me hard, the camera strategically placed just by our faces. "You want me to fuck you?" Luke teased between kisses, his fingers unbuttoning my pants to slide in. He slid his hand against my wet lips and hummed. "You get so wet for me. I bet he doesn't do that, huh? He doesn't take care of you." I moaned when he brushed his fingers against my swollen clit and he handed me the camera so I could film it while he touched me. He slid my jeans and underwear down and I stepped out to be bare to the night breeze.

Luke's rough hands slid my shirt off, my nipples pebbling when the met the cool air. He helped me onto his hood, and I filmed his body while he stripped down, revealing his toned and muscular body to my lustful eyes. I was ready to have his hard cock inside me. It was bigger than I ever had and I could only imagine what it felt like to stretch out my tight pussy. His hand wrapped around himself and he pressed his tip against my soaking center. "You want it?"

"Fuck me, Luke." I begged, making sure I filmed him sliding in and I couldn't hold back the moan. I paused the video and gave it back to him before I wanted JT to see me while another man had me. How much I loved Luke's cock and how it filled me so much. "Yes, baby." I moaned, spreading my legs wider on his cold hood while he thrust in and out, his hand wrapping around my throat while I looked up at the camera, my eyes gazing at him intensely behind the device. "Choke me harder, baby." I begged, biting my lip. I was erotically turned on by his hand holding my throat, giving him the power and dominance.

"You like that? I knew you were a freak." He smirked, his thumb pressing against my bottom lip. He thrust into me harder and he pushed me back on the hood while he brought the camera up and down my body, focusing on our bodies joined together for awhile before he brought it to my face. "How do you feel, baby girl? You feel good. You like that real dick fucking your little pussy? Feels better than what you usually get, hm?"

"It feels so good, baby. I love your fat cock inside me. You're gonna ruin me for anyone else. I want you to cum all over me. Treat me like your little slut." I teased, placing my hands over my breast, massaging them. I had so much tension building up. I couldn't stop moaning and I couldn't control my body as he fucked me vigorously.

"You wanna be Daddy's little slut, baby?" He growled, slapping his hand against my ass, making me cry out again.

"Mm, yes, please. Cum all over me, Daddy." I gasped when he started rubbing my clit, my climax building higher and higher. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"You gonna squirt all over me like you did when I finger fucked you?" He mumbled, his eyes watching me intensely. "Come on, show him how good I make you feel. How hard you cum when I touch you."

I was a shaking mess. My body was over heating and I couldn't contain the pleasure while my core clenched, my hands held my hair, my body shook and I let go all over him. He encouraged it while he continued to fuck me and massage my sensitive little bud. "Shit, Luke!" I tried to catch my breath before I got another wave and he finally stopped rubbing my clit. He leaned down and kissed me softly and whispered how sexy it was. "I've never come so hard, baby." I moaned, tossing my head back.

"I'm gonna cum, baby girl." He murmured, his thrusts quickening. "Fuck, you're so tight."

"You wanna come inside me or all over me?" His eyes widened and I grinned, biting on my finger. Luke closed his eyes, his jaw clenching when he thrusted all the way inside, letting out a deep groan and he released, his hand squeezing my thigh. "Thank you, baby." I sat up to press my lips to his, taking the phone to shut it off and set it next to myself.

"That was so good." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my nose. "We should have done that a long time ago." He chuckled, sliding his hands back under my thighs.

"You know what you're doing, huh?" I smirked up at him, placing my hand on his stomach. "Why don't you take me home?"

"No camera this time?" I nodded and he grinned. "Good, I wanna use my hands on this beautiful ass of yours." He winked, helping me off the hood. We both got dressed, his hand slapping against my rear when I slid my underwear back on. "I'm about to ravish the fuck out of you." He laughed, squeezing my ass while he pulled me against his body. "Send your boy the video so I can know what he says."

"What if I don't want to send it to him?" I bit my lip, playing with the back of his hair. "What if I want to keep it to myself?"

"Why keep it to yourself when you can have me whenever you want?"