"Jungkook-ah, do you love that train so much?" omma kneeled down and faced me.

"Yes," I answered.

"Omma will buy it for you," she smiled, "Because you're a good boy!"

"Jinjja??? (really???)" my mouth formed into a circle, I can't believe it! I can finally play the train and not only stare at it! Waah~ I'm so happy!

After that, mom bought the toy train and I played it at home.

By six in the evening, appa went home. Omma was busy preparing the dinner. I ran towards appa and gave him a warm hug.

"Appa, look! I got a toy train!" I said while he pet my head.

"Woah, what a cool toy you have there! Did mom bought it for you?" he asked.

I nodded, "It's because I was a good boy!"

Appa smiled. He smiled so bright and so warm like the sunshine that greets me every morning when I wake up.

"If you continue to be a good boy, Appa's gonna buy you a... hmm, let's see, what does Jungkook want?" he asked.

"I want a... coffee bun!" I cried.

Coffee bun is the best bread in the whole world! I drool with just the thought of it, I'm going to be a good boy always so that appa will buy me coffee bun everyday!

"Dinner's ready!" omma called us as we all gathered around the dining table.

Today's dinner was the best, omma cooks the best! We have fresh fish, vegetables, and soup. We ate happily. I want to stay like this forever. It's happy when I'm at home. Unlike at school, it's sad.

I finished my meal quickly and so I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a bath. After that, I went inside my room and got myself ready for sleep.

Before going to sleep, I played with my train for the last time for this day. I imagined myself riding it in real life, but where would the train take me if mom and dad is already here? Where would it possibly take me?

Will it take me to a loved one? I am really curious. Whenever I play the train, it only goes round and round. Sometimes, I think, if ever I rode it, when will it end? Will it end?

"Honey, don't you think Jungkook is suffering at school?" I heard mom talking downstairs.

I haven't noticed that I have already fallen asleep, my toy train was beside me.

I walked outside my room and sat by the bars of the staircase. I listened to them, I heard them talking about me.

"Whenever I fetch him at school, I can see him running towards me. And when he sees me, he'll hug me so tight as if something bad happened," omma said.

"He's a strong boy, I think he can go to school even though the situation's like that," appa answered.

"I know, but I'm worried. What if he'll suffer in the end. I don't want him to stay like this, he pretends to be happy at school when it's really not," mom answered.

"I'll think about it. I'll ask my co-workers for suggestions where we can transfer him. I'll look for a better school," appa said.

"I just don't get it. Why does he get bullied? Did he do something wrong?" omma said and it sounds like she's crying.

"Don't cry, I know Jungkook didn't do anything wrong. Maybe it's just, maybe it's because of me." appa added.

I went closer, I want to see the two of them. I want to tell them that there's nothing to worry about.