Pieces Of Broken Memories

Start bij het begin

After having this conversation, my mom wanted me to bring him home while I was at home after next week. Wanted me to keep her as updated as I could manage.

So I fell asleep around 11:30, and of course, I had to have a nightmare.

I'm not exactly sure of the location, but it was Amsterdam. Percy was with, and he had a pen in his hand. I was terrified for whatever reason. But Percy wasn't, he looked more concerned than anything. We we're in an alley. I couldn't see much outside of it.

"Stay here until I get back," Percy ordered and I nodded my head, unsure of what that meant. Where he was going in this situation. He looked worried, like I had said. But he wasn't afraid. And I had a bad feeling about that.

"What are you—' I said as he started to walk away, and I start to follow. I'm a demigod, if anything, I should be risking my life. It's what were born to do. To go down swinging, right? I've never fought anything. But you have to get experience somehow, right?

"Stay here," he sounded more serious this time, which didn't help the fact that I was mortified at the moment. "Please, Levi, just stay where you are. It's safe here."

"No!" I had insisted, knowing that he was going to do something stupid, "if anything, I should be out there! It's going to be no safer here than anywhere for me."

"They're not after you."

"I don't care," I tell him, becoming frustrated over something I didn't even know the situation of, "Percy, you'll go out there alone and I'll be here and I won't know what will happen to—"

He kissed me.

In order to get me to shut up, Percy Jackson kissed me. It was a sort of in the moment thing, but I wasn't complaining.

Dazed by the kiss, he managed to slip out and away from me, leaving me in the alley, alone. It was scary. I heard a lot of different things, and it was overwhelming as I just couldn't move. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. I had a really bad feeling and then I saw a dead body. And although it wasn't of Percy, it still got me to wake up in a cold sweat.

Shivering, I wiped away the sweat and got myself some water when I decided to go online. Maybe somebody is online from back home. It's like 4 there, but some of my friends didn't go to college so if they don't work, it doesn't matter.

There was one person awake that I didn't really know and didn't care to talk to, but there was one other person there that, as soon as I was about to get out of the app, got online.

Percy Jackson.

Figuring there was a reason he was awake, I clicked on his name.

Levi: You're up??? It's like 3 dude.
Percy: And??? You are, too.

Rolling my eyes, I had to admit that he had a point. But I slept, I don't know if he's gotten any sleep and the idea of him not sleeping worried me. The more I talk to him the more I worry, it seems like.

Levi: Yeah, but I had a bad dream and yeah. Have you even slept at all?
Percy: A little, yeah. I had a bad dream, too. I get them all the time. It'll probably be an hour before I try to sleep again.
Levi: All the time?
Percy: At least 3 nights a week. It's a brain thing I got from my dad or whatever. I don't know, man. I'm messed up.
Levi: No you're not! You're not even starting that, so don't try.
Percy: And if I do?
Levi: I will go to your place and make you stop.
Percy: at 3 am?
Levi: yes

This is how I got his address. After a few minutes, I could sleep and decided to get in my car and go to his place. It was a flat, a nice one. The door being unlocked, I was able to just walk in. Percy was on the couch, his arms covered in bandages as he ate a little thing of ice cream.