The Storm Brews

Third person...

The person shrouded in darkness rushed down the road at a brisk pace. It was a clear night, not a cloud in the starry sky. The full moon loomed ominously over head. Still the shadow rushed on, eager to get to its destination. Quietly the shadow snuck up behind its victim. The victim was a fairly tall male with dark hair, glasses, and bright yellowy green eyes. In a split second the shadow had pounced and stabbed a knife into the mans side at a fatal hit point. "Ahhh!" The man crude out in pain and surprise. After twisting the knife around I yanked it out shoving him to the ground and darting away. "Will!" A voice that belonged to a red head yelled running over and kneeling down in front of the victim. "What happened?!" He cried out trying to stop the bleeding. Tears streamed down his face as the man grabbed his hand. "I love you Grell." He said weakly. Still crying Grell leaned down and gave Will one last kiss.

----------That morning-------------------

Grells p.o.v

I yawned and blinked my eyes open. A beam of sunlit from the window landed straight on my eyes. Hissing in annoyance I buried my head back into Wills bare chest. There was a faint chuckle and Wills chest vibrated slightly. "Morning sleeping beauty." Will whispered in my ear. "Mmmmnnff." I mumbled smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my back. "I'm taking you out later." He told me. I nodded and sighed contentedly resting my chin on his chest and looking at his unique eyes. "Yesterday was fun." I concluded thinking back to the beach. I let my thoughts wander. After I feel asleep on Will he had taken me back to his house and he slept with me in his bed.

When I came back from my thoughts Will was playing with my wild red hair watching me. "We have to get up." He said sitting up slightly. "Fiiiine." I replied rolling off him to the side of the bed. I watched him as he sat up and stretched, then grabbed his glasses from the stand, putting them on. He moved to the other side of the bed an stood up. "Are you gonna sit there staring at me or are you gonna go get dressed sows can go out?" He asked. Quickly I hopped up and ran out yelling. "I'll be back!!!"

------------------Hours later--------------

Grells p.o.v

We had been shopping and walking around the whole day. Right now the sun would be setting soon. We were currently finishing up our ice cream. "Theres one last place I want to take you." Will said taking my hand and leading me to a building near the edge of town. As we were sitting down, me on Wills lap, the sun started setting. After we finished watching the sun set we laid down, me again on Will and he pointed out the constellations. A few hours later we decided to go back to his house. "I'll be right down." I said. "Alright." He replied climbing down the building. I stood up there a little longer before I heard a yell. "Will!!!" I yelled jumping off the roof and running to where he lay on the ground. A crimson pool of blood staining the cobblestone. "What happened?" I asked frantically trying to stop the bleeding. Tears cascaded down my cheeks. Will looked into my eyes and took my hand. "I love you Grell." He told me. Still crying I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you to Will." I whispered watching as his eyes slid shut. In a flash I got out my communicator and told Ronald to get the Undertaker and hurry over. Wills breathing stopped and I completely lost it. "No Will...." I said my voice raising with each word I spoke till I was screaming. "Will no, You're NOT DEAD! WAKE UP!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND TELL ME YOUR FINE!" Foot steps sounded behind and when they reached my side there was a gasp. "WILL YOURE FINE NOW OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!" I screamed. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me back. I kicked and screamed more, struggling to get back to Will. "NO!!!! WILL... YOU CAN'T LEAVE." I screamed crying uncontrollably, my voice cracking at the end.

Everything was a blur as I was taken somewhere screaming at nothing and sobbing harder than ever. "YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM!!!!" I screamed as we entered somewhere. "NOT YET!!!!!!" I was placed in someone else's arms but tears blocked my vision so I saw a blur of spots. "NO!!!!!" My voice was hoarse and my throat burned. "No-" I said in a whisper sobs racking my body. Arms wrapped around me and pulled me close. "I'm sorry but he's gone." The voice of Sebastian said softly. He pulled me closer as I cried impossibly harder. "No...." I whispered. Pain filled my chest and my heart shattered beyond repair.

---------------------------------------------

Done! I'm so sorry I took so long to update. School started up again and I've had writers block. Comment: tell me what you like and didn't like. 😉