Chapter two

Grells p.o.v

Groggily I opened my eyes and looked around. Last I knew I had been laying on Undertaker but now I was laying on Will. My arms were wrapped around him and my head was leaning on his stomach. I could also feel something on the middle of my back. When I glanced back Will had his arm around me. Smiling I brought one of my arms from around his waist and poked him in the stomach. "Wiiillll it's time to get up." I said. After a few seconds his eyes fluttered open. "Sutcliff would you please get off of me?" He asked taking his arm from around my back. "I don't know, I'm kinda comfortable." I said smiling and wrapping my arm back around him. "Sutcliff I must prepare for work." His morning voice sounded very attractive. Sighing I sat up. "Fiiiine." He stood up and stretched causing some of his belly and abs to show. "What are you staring at?" He asked looking at me. "Oh nothing." I smiled skipping to the bathroom to get ready for work. Since some Shinigami sometimes have to stay at the dc -dispatch center- they have some bathrooms with showers.

After showering and getting all dolled up I skipped to my office. My office,much to the disapproval of Will, was painted red and had pictures all over one of the walls. As I was sitting at my desk Undertaker walked in. "I've got another picture for you. Ehehehe." He laughed handing me a picture of me sleeping with my arms around Will, while he totally death glares the camera. "It's lovely, thanks Undertaker." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Ehehehehehe." He laughed walking out. Smiling I pranced over to my picture wall and put the picture between one of me and Ronald standing on Wills desk and arm around each other while the other hands held in a peace sign and one of Will scowling as he confiscates my death scythe..... how Undertaker gets half these pictures I may never know.

"Secret meeting,lounge." Ronald said sticking his head in my office then quickly running away. Quickly I ran to the lounge. In the lounge was Ronald, Sam, and a few other reapers. "Alright team we need to get Will out of the building long enough so we can redecorate the offices." I said. "What's the theme this time?" A brown headed reaper asked. "Mistletoe and sparkles!" I announced. Once every few months we got together and decorated the offices the only problem is that we can't let Will find us or we'll be in huge trouble. "How do we get him out?" Someone else asked. "Leave that part to me." I said grinning deviously.

Confidently I burst through the doors of Wills office and slammed it shut. I then walked over to an annoyed looking Will and plopped down on his lap. Before he could say anything I put my fingers to his lips and whispered "lets play a little game." Quickly I kissed his cheek and grabbed his death scythe then jumped up and ran out yelling "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!" "SUTCLIFF!!!'' He yelled angrily chasing after me. As I ran pass the decorators I winked and ran out the door.

I blindly ran through the streets shoving people out of my way and yelling at them. I headed down towards the beach but the sand slowed me down to much and he caught up with me. Will reached out and pulled me right as I was turning and we fell, our lips collided as we hit the ground.

---------------------------------------------

End. How was it?