Grell

This is all from Wills p.o.v.
__________________________

Gently I laid Grell down on my bed and took his coat and glasses off. After stripping him down to his pants I got a wet wash cloth and tended to his wounds. He was still breathing but it was very faint. "It'll be alright." I whispered kissing his forehead and covering him with a blanket. Taking a deep breath I went to the living room leaving the door to my room open. There was a knock on my door and, composing myself, I answered it. "Someone told us they saw you carrying Grell here." Agent Knox said. "He's in my room." I said letting him in. Quickly he ran to my room and stood at the bedside. "Oh Grell." I heard him say. "You better take good care of him." Knox said turning to me. "I will, I promise." I replied. Taking one last look at Grell he left.

~~~~~~~~~Three days later~~~~~~

Grell still hadn't waken and I only left the bedside 3 or 4 times. I just wanted Grell back. His smile, the way he'd bug me when I was working, the way he always managed to get back his death scythe, how he was always in a good mood and how he was loud, flamboyant, and annoying. How he always managed to get on my nerves yet at the same time made me love him. I wanted Grell back. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him and to just hold him. He didn't seem to be getting any better, but he wasn't getting any worse. Every night I would tell him a fairy tale because I remembered how he loved them. He once told me that his favorite part is how the princess always got their prince. As I was telling him the story called Sleeping Beauty I couldn't help but think back to that sleepover we had a few weeks ago. The one where he said he like liked me. A sad smile found its way to my face. What if Grell, my princess, was Aurora, my sleeping beauty, but he never wakes?

After finishing the story I put my head on the bed next to his and drifted to sleep staring at Grells pale face. When I blinked open my eyes I was still facing Grell. But something was different about him. Color had returned to his face and his breathing was normal. This had to be a good sign. A little excited I felt his forehead. It was warm. Smiling to myself I went to the kitchen and made tea in case Grell woke up. When I returned to the room Grell turned his head and smiled. "I knew you cared." I stood there in shock for a second before dropping the tea cup and running over. "Grell!" I exclaimed scooping him up and putting on my lap keeping my arms around him the whole time. "You're alright." I felt his arms wrap around me. "Don't you ever do something like that again." I scolded. "You scared me." I then added softly.

We sat like that for a while before I whispered in his ear. "I love you Grell Sutcliff." "I love you more William T. Spears." He whispered back. Slowly I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "Do you know how the perfect date ends?" I asked. With a grin on his face he responded "Yes, yes I do" and planted his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. When we pulled away his eyes were sparkling and he wrapped his arms around me again. "You need to get dressed." I told him. "I'm taking you out." Still smiling he got up pecked my cheek. "Alrighty then.'' When Grell was dressed and the teacup was picked up I was in my bathroom getting ready to gel my hair back. "There will be none of that!" Grell said coming in and plucking the gel from my hand. "You look fine without it." I turned to grab it, but he was already gone. "Great." I muttered going after him.

When I found him he was at the front door grinning. "I'll give the gel back after our date." "Fine." I agreed. Outside we walked hand in hand ignoring looks we got from people. At a flower stand Grell ran ahead and got a yellow flower. Honestly I still wonder how he can run in those heels. I actually still wonder how he can walk in them. Smiling I walked to where he was with the flower. When I got over he stuck the flower behind my ear. We then continued walking to the dispatch center.

"The others were very worried about you." I told him as we walked in. As soon as the door was open he darted in. "I'm baaaaaack!!!!!" He yelled. A bunch of Shinigami crowded around him and Knox whispered something in his ear. A devilish grin spread across his face and he sauntered over to me, who was leaning on the wall in the doorway. He whispered something in my ear and I scowled. "No." "Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee!!!!!!" He begged making the cutest face I'd ever seen. "Fine." I sighed. "Yaaaay!!!" He cheered jumping around. "I'll take you out later." I added so only he could hear. "Let's go get ready!" He yelled dragging me out of the building. At my house he pushed me through my door and yelled "Meet me at the beach when you ready!" while running down the street heading to his house.
__________________________
Done. Next chapter: A day at the beach. -Will does not like beaches-