Ch 1. Just Waking Up

Sun rays burn my eyelids making me almost blind, just another small reminder that life was not always like this.

Sleeping in a small bed, in a small room, in a small cottage, in a small town, with a small- well you get the idea. I was use to bigger things in life you could say.

As a child I was not raised as a commoner ohh heavens no. You could say was I was a tad spoiled.

But its only in my nature for I am the blood prince of Seritha one of the most powerful nations in this world. Having the greatest of everything form trade, food, wariorrors, magic and women never forget all the women.

            I once had the Godly gift of a father and protection. Now all of that has changed. I live in fear. For if the witch's son where to find out that I am alive and breathing that would be my last breath.

I could go back to the palace kick that kid off the throne and take my rightful place but really why should I? I love this life, the little bed, my room, the town.

Living here I can be my true self, and hell! I never had as many friends as I have now, plus we can do all the stupid shit we want with out disgracing our family names, too bad.

Oh, and hear in the village I can have any girl I want and be public about it, no aranged marrage for me.

I get to pick any girl I want, they all loved me or atleast the majority of them did. I don't want to brag but I was blessed with my body. China blue eyes, sun kissed skin, manly check bones and perfectly placed golden curls yeah, I was the main atraction of the town.

                                       Even though I was having the greatt time, my mother after we left the castle she went into depression for a long time. 

Staying in her room and looking out the window for hours on end. It was sad becuase her beauty was somthing to see. It was like a swallow being cept in a cage, silent. When it should have free and singing.

There was another thing she was the one person that could rival my looks in this town, with her long cascading golden hair and curtainlashes opening to show her big brown doe eyes. She may have been in her late thirties but didn't look a day over twenty five.

                                             After getting kicked out of the castle she went into a depression for a long time... It had taken her around two years to just get out of her room. But now she goes outside frequently to tend to her flower garden.

That flower garden was one of the most magnificent things that Apotro- my little town, had ever seen. Well right after my beautiful face of course.

                                              When mom first made that garden the next spring it bloomed,  and all the town women would come and gaze at its beauty.Its like the garden was repaying my mother for the care she had given it.

That garden has made my mom socialize with the towns women and saved her,  in a very special way. It gave her something to do then think about father, the "king" and bring new beauty into her life.

                                                  My father was her life untill the witch. Its a sad story for my mother but an eye opener for me. After this happend I learned more about magic, I know now if you give something you have to take away.

Its in the law of magic for witches. But when you do the trade off the participant has to be willing consciously or subconsciously. What I am trying to say is If my dad had really loved us we- my mother and I that spell would have gone threw.