Do Celebrate Mom

As a mom, myself, I know it's important to thank the strong, capable women in our lives who helped shape and raise the next generation to follow in their selfless footsteps.

The single moms who scrimped/sacrificed so much for the joy of their children's smiles. The working moms who face long days without complaint, to provide a brighter future. The stay-at-home moms who set aside their dreams to raise their children in the comfort of home.

And then there are women like my mother in law - fearless and the epitome of selfless generosity, I owe this woman so damn much for being my rock in the lives of myself and my kids.

A mother's love, in all its forms, is infinite and beautiful

A mother's love, in all its forms, is infinite and beautiful. I'm honoured to be to a part of PANDORA's 'Do Celebrate Mom' Campaign.

***

Mom. The personification of selfless. The woman who supports me, who is compassionate even on my worst days, and eternally, unconditionally loving . She's taught me I can create any world I want, and empowers me to do that in her own generous way. To the one who's always there to celebrate life's little wins and big triumphs, thank you.

***

Go to www.wattpad.com/pandoradolove  to create your own! 

And post the links to your letters in my comments below so I can check them out :)