11

Taehyung perspective

I searched the house for my mirror that wasn't in it's drawer. I knew that Jungkook hid it but i didn't know where.

I could tell he was keeping something from me ever since he got home last night.

I found it under his side of the bed, he must have been in a hurry because it wasn't very well hidden.

As i looked at the mirror i was surprised but at the e time not surprised to see that he was in heaven. I didn't watch the mirror for long.

I couldn't recognise where they were but i at least knew that it was in the castle.

I got dressed before heading off to the castle, i had the mirror and a snack sitting in my backpack.

I roamed around the castle for a long time looking for the room that i saw when i noticed a very large door.

It was the same as the one i saw in the background. I walked through the door and looked around.

As i saw Jungkook i walked over to him. I looked to where he was looking only to see Namjoon.

I waved to him but he soon disappeared, before they disappeared i was able to get a good look at his soul mate he was beautiful.

I looked to Jungkook a big smile on my face. I saw Yoongi behind him winking to Jimin. Jimin's face lit up, they were such a cute couple.

Jungkook took me home, now that it was over he wanted to explain everything.

He talked about how they were getting a second chance at life. I was sad to learn that it will be so long till i see him again, but that just makes it more special.

I snuggled into Jungkook i was tired from running around the castle and the day had been a long one.

I drifted off to sleep in his arms as he combed his fingers through my hair, i felt safe and loved. The last thing that i can remember is hearing him say i love you and me instinctively saying it back.