08

Jungkook perspective

I headed into work the same as always. I judged a couple of people and everything was going fine till my fourth person.

As the memories began i realized that it was Namjoon's. Why did it have to be him and why did his life have to be cut short. All i could think about was how i would break the news to Taehyung.

I wanted to leave and run back to Taehyung but i couldn't. I reluctantly continued to watch, about halfway through his memories something began happening.

His soul began reconstructing itself and the memories stopped playing.

Everyone including me stood staring surprised at what had happened. No one knew what to do, this had never happened before.

We were allowed to go home early as Yoongi tried to figure out what had happened.

I slowly headed home, Taehyung always asks me how work was and i don't know what to say.

As i walked in the door he welcomed me home the same way he did everyday since we moved in together about a month ago.

Instead of asking how was work he asked me what was wrong. I guess he could tell that something was different.

I brushed it off saying that there was just a small problem at work. I couldn't say anymore, i didn't even know anymore.

That night after Taehyung went to sleep i called Jimin. I was hoping with how close he was to Yoongi that he would know something, but even Yoongi knew nothing.

The next day at work it was going around that Namjoon and his Soulmate by the name of Jin had been resurrected somehow.

I was glad but at the same time confused, i was happy that it wasn't over for him but, i still didn't know if he would be able to make it to heaven. At least now i could stop worrying about it for awhile.