Harry.

I sat on the disgusting, worn out couch in Zach's apartment.

"So we're going, or what?" Zach hands me my third beer of the evening. Note; evening.

I take the beer and open it, hearing the bottle sizzle, "listen, Zach. You know I make the calls around here."

He rolls his eyes, "we have shit to do Styles, I need the money."

"You're new at this, so you can't handle this on your own," I frowned.

"They're just kids," Zach laughs.

I'm not amused, "how about one of those little shits snitch on us? How about they're spies? Or a fucking cop pulls up when you're making a sale?"

"It's not my fault little kids want to smoke weed and take drops," Zach shrugs.

I set the beer down by my feet, "you're a fucking dumbass. Lets go."

"What's my percentage for tonight?" He stands up eagerly.

"I'll decide when we get the money, " I mutter.

He complains as I push past him. I go into the closet in his small ass room and snip up today's quantity and I stuff them in bags and weigh them, making sure I'm not being generous. I weigh, and I stuff the bags in my leather jacket. I walk back out to see Zach waiting for me by the front door.

"Ready?" He was annoyed, but it's not my fault he's an ignorant fuck. He's almost gotten me fucked with the cops thinking he can handle this shit, but he can't.

My mum moves us to Queens when we were young, my sister and I. And thinking America was a better opportunity, but mistaken as my mum worked day and night leaving my sister and I to basically raise ourselves. I of course admire my mother, but her not being around ended causing me to grow up in the streets and sell some drugs in the streets. I was good at it, shit, I was really good at it that I'm respected here in Queens.

"Hurry up," I shove Zach to hurry to his small beat up car.

He cursed under his breath, but I ignored it. He can call me whatever he wants, but he knows who's superior to him whether he likes it or not.

We get in the car, "drive," I exclaim.

He starts the car and we drive out into the night. Tonight was going to be a long one for us, as it's the weekend, more clients. I didn't yet realize things were gonna take a sudden twist.