10

A/N: so I'm going to start adding a song to each chapter, and sometimes the song will have not have to do with the chapters unless I say it does. I just want to share some of my favorite songs, and possibly get you guys interested in new artists. The song will be added in the picture and video thing above.

{Song: I miss the old u by Black bear}
°•○•°•○•°
(Later on in the night)

Every one left extremely late last night. We all bid our goodbyes, and headed to where ever we would be going. James was the only one to stay behind to help pick up any messes that were left.

"Thank you," I smiled weakly at him.

"You're welcome! Anyway I helped make the mess." He shrugged it off.

My phone buzzed with a notification. Sunny had texted me saying "Thank you!" For about the tenth time.

"At least Sunny liked it." I smiled at James.

"Yeah...alright Mali, we finished cleaning up." James said happily.

"Thanks!" I hugged him.

"I'm going to go home now." He said goodbye and left.

I locked up the house, and sat in the living room. I started watching what was on the television. It was a horror movie...and it sure lived up to its title. It was pretty scary.

I heard a knock on my door. Which startled me. I walked up to the door, and looked through the peep hole. It was Mark.

I opened up the door, and gave him a questioning look.

"Hey Mark, is everything alright?" I asked genuinely concerned. Why would he come back here?

"I left my phone here." He rubbed the nape of his neck, and shyly smiled.

"Oh alright. Come in." I moved aside so he could enter.

"Thanks." He made his way into the foyer area. Waiting for me to lead him farther in my house.

I walked in the living room, and on the side table I spotted a phone.

He walked up to the table, and grabbed his phone.

"I didn't wake you...did I?" He asked.

"No, I was watching whatever was on TV." I pointed to the TV.

"Were you going head off to bed anytime soon?" He asked.

"Nope." I smiled.

"You should sleep, it's getting late." He recommend.

"I'm not tired, and no one's home. It's a bit scary." I said embarrassed.

"Mhm...I guess I'm not the only one who's not tired." He smirked.

"I mean we did kind of nap earlier." I shrugged.

"Can I stay for a bit? I can be some great company." He smiled reminding me of a child.

"Sure," I shrugged.

We sat on my couch side by side and asked each other questions, and watched movies.

He was answer my recent question about his family but, I honestly wasn't paying attention. I was taking in his appearance. He looks as if he made it home already. He had changed his Jeans to sweatpants, and his loose white ripped shirt and his blue and black flannel was now replaced with a gray oldish looking hoodie. His hair was un-styled, it was flat now. He was very good looking before, and he is extremely attractive now.

I looked at his eyes then his nose. His nose is cute. My eyes made their way down to his lips. I examined them, and every fine detail they presented to me.

"Mali? Were you even listening?" Mark chuckled.

"Yeah...and little." I embarrassingly admitted.

"Stop looking at me like that." He smirked.

"Like what?" I said dumbfounded.

"Like you want to kiss me." He smiled.

"What? I do not!" I said. My checks heated up.

He looked at me seriously. He looked directly in my eyes, and he drew me in. He slowly leaned in closer, and closer. He lightly grazed my left cheek with his lips, and made his way to my ear. His light breath tickled me.

And what he said ignited me.

"Babe, yes you do."