9

Luna and I walked out in to the living room were everyone was sitting down and chatting freely.

Sunny was the first to ask if I was alright, and if I needed anything. I politely said No thank you, and I apologized for what I did.

"Don't apologize, Mali." Sunny said.

"I feel so guilty though. It's your birthday, and I caused such a fuss!" I exclaimed.

"Don't feel guilty. Everyone is having a good time still. Isn't that right?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, but everyone was worried about you...you scared us." Jackson said.

"Shut up Jackson...that's not what you should say to her!" Mark mouthed to Jackson.

Mark then looked over at Mali.
"Yes, he is right though, but as long as you're okay now, it's all fine." Mark said.

"Thanks you guys." Mali smiled.

"Come sit next to me." Mark patted the couch cushion next to him.

Mali made her way next to Mark. While everyone went back to watching the Television, Mark would glance back at Mali. She'd look at him questioning him, and he'd smile at her.

Yes, getting sick definitely sucked, but sitting next to him was great. Made her day about five percent better.

Mark continued checking on Mali, and would smile widely at her.
°•○•°○•°
It was getting late, and everyone started to do their own thing. Most of them were drifting off sleeping or still watching the movies they had picked.

Mali was half asleep, and Mark was too.
Mali's head went to the right, and Mark's went left. Suddenly they both were woken up. They bumped heads.

"Sorry." They both apologized.

"You know you're apologizing a ton today?" Mark teased Mali.

"Yeah, I know." Mali giggled.