As you reach into your backpack, to pull out your blanket, you hear loud noises coming from around the building. It sounds as if someone was thrown against a wall. You peak out to see two young men holding an old man against the wall. The old man talks quickly with sweat dripping down his forehead, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know it was your seat. It won't happen again!"

One of the younger men balls his hand into a fist and throws a punch at the old man, effectively breaking his nose. "Yeah, it better not!" He barks back at the man, "Do you know who runs the drug cartel around here, old man?!" He readies his fist for another punch. Just as it's about to land, a little girl comes out of the building, immediately seeing this and looking scared, 

"Grandpa..?" She starts, "What's going on?"

The old man gets hit again, blood leaking down his face, but he still smiles down at her saying, "Don't look, Emmy. It's all okay!"

"Maybe we should teach her a lesson, too!" The man says, looking away from her grandpa, and to the small girl. He reaches for her, causing him to shout,

"Emmy! You have to run!" She tries but she's not fast enough. The man holds onto her arm harshly, causing her to cry. 

"Dammit," You mumble to yourself, as you jump up and run around the corner. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing bullying a nice old man and his granddaughter?!" 

The man holding the girl turns to look at you, barking, "And just who the hell are you?!"

You don't answer this, but instead glare him down, causing him to let go of the girl, throwing her to the ground, and walk over to you. "I asked you a question." He says, teeth grinding. 

"And I didn't answer." You reply with a bored look on your face. "Why should I tell two nobody's my name?"

You grin as you watch his face grow more red, and time seems to slow down as his hand balls into a fist and flies near your face. Looking behind him, your eyes glow (E/C) and you're teleported away from his fist. You make a 360 turn and kick his back harshly, slamming his face against the hard concrete wall. He's knocked out instantly. Once his friend sees this, he lets go of the old man, dropping him to the ground and turning to you, "What the hell was that?!" 

You only shrug, trying to evoke a reaction from him. It works, and he lunges towards you without a second thought. You hold your foot out again, and kick him back against the wall. He stands up from this, yelling, "Hey, asshole! That actually hurt!" 

You grin at this, saying, "Good. I meant it to."

He lunges at you again, but this time you teleport above him, landing on top of his back, and kicking his full body to the ground. This time, he stays down. 

You grab onto the old man's arm, and pull him up onto shaky feet, as he praises you. "Thank you for saving us! Thank you! I'll pay you any amount of jenny you want."

You smile at this, but shake your head, "Not necessary. They deserved that."

The old man kneels next to his granddaughter and picks her up, checking​ for bruises, "Are you okay, Emmy?" 

She nods, and looks at you, "You're like a superhero!" She exclaims, a large smile on her face.

You find yourself laughing at this, "I wish that were true. But I'm glad you're both fine. You should probably get out of here before they come to."

The man nods, "You're right about that. Well, see you around, Miss-?"

"(Y/N)." You reply simply.