#12 Airport Goodbyes

Zayn-

"I love you" Zayn said looking down at you. "I'll keep my phone on at all times and I'll answer as soon as I possibly can. Don't be afraid to call whenever you need or want to because your worried about interrupting an interview or something important because it will be no problem at all, okay?" You nodded leaning up to take his face in your hands, pressing a firm kiss on his lips. "I love you too." You said, pulling back. Your stomach began to knot as his departure time grew near, The two of you stood holding each other's hands while looking into each others eyes until it was time for him  to leave you. He held you tightly, peppering your face with kisses as the two of you said your goodbyes. Pressing one last kiss on his lips Zayn picked up his carry on and started walking off towards the gate. He looked at you and smiled a sad smiled and blew you a kiss.

Harry-

"I wish I could take you with me. I just want to be able to fall asleep 'nd wake up with you in my arms. Hug and kiss you whenever I want. Spend all day with you." Harry groaned into your neck  as the two of you stood by his flight's gate, waiting for the moment the two of you would be separated once again for another tour. Harry loved being on tour; getting to see new places, meeting fans and performing. But he absolutely hated having to leave you behind. You were far from fond of it either. "I wish I could go with you too." you replied, giving the nearby clock another quick glance, the minutes seemed to be ticking faster and faster. You ducked down and buried your face in his chest, tears blurring your vision. "I love you, Haz" You said hoping he didn't notice the shaking of your voice. "I love you too (Y/N)," He sighed sadly, despising that he had to see you sad. "I'm going to miss you so god damn much."

Louis-

  "Oh babe, don't cry." Louis said sadly as he cradled your face in his hands, tenderly wiping away your tears. "I'm sorry." you say "I'm gonna miss you a lot." "You have noting to be sorry about love." he reassured, taking you into his arms and pulling you into his chest, your tears staining his shirt. "I'm going to miss you too, so damn much," You cried quietly into his chest, your tears staining his shirt. "(Y/N), look at me." he requested softly a few moments after your small sobs turned into sniffles and your hot tears had stopped streaming from your eyes. You looked up at him, your eyes still shinning with tears. "We'll only be apart for awhile yeah? I'll fly back and visit on my days off and when you can take some time off work you'll come on tour with me for a bit and don't forget we will talk or Skype at least once a day.

Niall-

Your arms were wrapped around each other tightly, the space between the two of you virtually nonexistent. Your face was buried in his chest while his was pressed against your hair. "I'm going to miss you." he mumbled into your hair, tightening his grip on your waist "Don't find someone else and don't forget about me back here, yeah?" you spoke solemnly, your voice wavering as you tried not to cry. "Hey" he whispered gently. Unraveling his arms from your body, he lifted his large hands to cup either side your face, forcing him to look into your eyes his blue eyes. "Don't worry about that, it's absolutely impossible for me to forget about you. I'm going to call, text, and Skype you wherever possible alright? We're going to be okay, we'll make it through this, together." He pressed a long reassuring kiss to your forehead. "I love you." he whispered, leaning down to rest his head against yours. "I love you too." you said with a small sob.

Liam-

The two of you stood near his gate wrapped in each other's embrace. Liam slowly rubbed his hand up and down your back, occasionally smoothing down the back of your hair in a comforting manor. His wordless way of telling you that it'd be alright. You spent about five minutes lie this,neither of you spoke, you both just relished the feeling of being in each other;s arms while you still could. Liam's grip on you tightened as the boarding call for his flight rang out from the intercom. "I'm gonna miss you," you quietly spoke before moving your head to kiss the base of his neck, willing your self not to cry. "I love you (Y/N), I'm going to miss you too, so much."