#3 Cuddle please?

Cuddle please?

Niall

A tired sigh escapes his lips as he watches you get ready for school. Niall is slumped in bed, exhausted from waking up early to see you not in his arms. And honestly, he just wanted you to stay home with him so you can cuddle all day. " Ok boo, I'm going to head off to school." He looks up at you with the puppy eyes. "Princess do you really have to go?" "Boo I really do cause it's school I will be home in no time though." That's the problem when you say no time because Niall would be home and want to cuddle but you can't because of homework and you go to bed late or he will be at the studio and you won't have time for him. "But I'm not going to be home and I just want to cuddle"  He looked at you with the puppy eyes again and you really didn't want to go to school. "Can you just stay for five more minutes please?" "Babe I really hav-" "Just to cuddle, really quick then I will let you go, please?" His face was hard to resist, so you jump on the bed and he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. And let's just say he didn't let you go.

Zayn

Stress of school was over piling on you, and Zayn could tell whenever you came home. With all your stuff pilled on the bed and books opened and highlighter marks in the book and some marks on your face. You just needed a break from all the studying and homework. "Baby," Zayn says while pulling you in for a hug, "Why don't we take a break, ok?" "No, I can't" you grumble into his shirt, "I need to finish this." He brings his lips to press a kiss your head "But why don't we cuddle okay? Please?" "Well it won't hurt but Okay." With that you guys cuddled and Zayn helped you with all the homework.

Liam

"Daddy...." Liam wakes up to  cry on the side of his bed. His eyes peer open to his little son with his cheeks tear stained and his teddy bear in his arms. "Bad dream?" Liam asks and he nods his head saying yes to him.  "Wanna cuddle with Mommy and me?" "yes" He gets between you and Liam and he snuggles right into the small of your a back "Get some sleep little dude."

Louis

His beautiful blue eyes were red from itching so much and his nose was stuffy. Poor little Louis was sick with the flu. You hate seeing him like this. "Baby" he sniffles "What love?" you shuffle up to the bedroom. "I need something?" He asks as you put your hand on his cheek. "Need what?" "I want a cuddle, please?"  he asks as your fingers go to his hair. "Okay" He pushes over to make room for you so you can get into the be. "But you know if I get sick your taking care of me right?" "Right." He smiles and soon enough he fell asleep with his head on your chest while you play with his hair.

Harry

His eyes droop as the sound of the keys on your laptop dull him to sleep. "Baby," he murmurs. "Hm?" you hum focused on finishing your finial freaking paragraph to your essay. "Will you please come to bed. please?" "No, I can't I got to finish this paragraph." you say still focusing on typing. Harry get out of bed, slightly frustrated because all he wants is you to cuddle with him. "But baby," he wraps his arms around you, "cuddle please? I cant sleep without you, and I know you cant sleep without me." He says while giving you the puppy eyes. "Ok fine I will" He smiles happily he got you go cuddle with him. Once you get into bed he wraps his strong arms around you while you snuggle into his chest.

WHOOT WHOOT!!! another one done :) I love this one a lot

~Izzy