Louis(@emily_fennel)

Today me and Louis have been going out for a year. Louis has planned a surprise date for us and I'm kind of nerves because Louis will not tell me and I'm someone scared because anything could happen with him. We have been in the car for what seemed like 2 hours but really 30 minutes. The only hint I hsve is that we are trying somewhere around the world because we are taking a plane. When we finially board the plane the lady says "Welcome to Flight 10 and we are heading off to Miama Florida!" I was so happy and I looked at Louis who is looking at me. "Oh my god Louis we are goign to Miami Florida!" I was just so excited. "Yes I can't wait to see you in a bikini" "Well you jusy got to wait." I say while kissing his lips quickly. After a couple of hours on the plane, we finally landed and. Louis got our bags and we headed to go get a rental car. I noticed a crowd of fans outside I wondered how they found us here. Once we got the car keys we got in the car and he drove us to our hotel. When I say the building it was huge! We checked in and got our room once I saw the bed I jumped on it. "babe is it comfy?" Louis asked while chuckling to his self. "Yea it is!" I shouted out to him. It was around 8:00 when we finally went to bed we both were tired and we went to bed.

~Next Day~

We both got up and hit the shower and got dressed. Louis has plans for us to go to the aquarium which I am really excited about. I chose high wasted denim shorts with a pink tank top and my white converse. I had my hair natural which was wavy (if you don't have wavy hair that's ok ) and no make-up. We left the hotel room and got to the aquarium and we saw all the animals. When we got to the dolphins Louis grabbed my hand and brought me in this dark room "Louis I wanted to see the dolphins" I whined "Emily just trust me please" he said. He put his hands over my eyes and lead us somewhere. "Babe we are here" he whispered to me. I felt the room light up. Lou uncovered my eyes when I saw lights hanging in a tent type way with a table set for two in the middle. "Happy One Year Anniversary baby" Lou said while kissing me on the lips. "Oh my god Lou it's beautiful!" I said excited and I kissed him and he kissed back. He led me to the table and pulled my chair out for me and I sat down and he pushed it in for me and he sat down. We ate our food then just fooled around in the room (not like that ;)) "Lou thanks again for all of this and what you did this whole week for us." I said while looking at him " It's okay and I really had fun this week with you baby" He said while kissing my lips. We headed back to our hotel room and showered and went to bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Happy One Year Anniversary Baby I love you so much Emily." "I love you too Lou" I said while kissing his lips and then closing my eyes because we have a busy morning.

Hi ok so I haven't updated in a while cause school work and homework got pilled up and I will get all the requests done I'm so so so so  sorry this is late hope you like it @emily_fennenl

Comment and Request :)

~Izzy