Asking Alexandria

Começar do início

“Jinxx, I’m fine. I just want to go see Andy.”

He sighed.

“Fine, but we’re having a talk later.” I rolled my eyes and stood up. I looked for Andy. I heard giggling coming from Andy’s bunk. I rolled my eyes and peeked. Him and Juliet were making out and the giggling was coming from her.

I rolled my eyes.

“Andy!” His head snapped up to look at me.

“Ash, really? Now?”

“Andy, it’s important.” I said, as serious as possible. He sighed.

“I’ll be right back.” He said to Juliet.

I walked with him to me and Jinxx’s bunk.

“Ok, what’s wrong?”

“J-Jinxx’s sister….he told me she’s suicidal and she tried to kill herself and that she used to…cut.”

Andy gave me a sympathetic look.

“I’m sorry. I totally forgot about that.”

“I know, I did, too. It just…it hit me really hard. I always thought I was the only one.”

“Trust me, you’re not. But you never did it again.”

“I know, I just…need to take a second.” I sat down and Andy sat beside me. He rubbed my back.

“It’s ok.”

“I know. I’m just going to try to forget. So what are you we doing today?”

“Well, we have a show later on at 6:30. I’m hanging out with Juliet again.”

“Of course you are.” I said, smirking.

“Oh, shut up. What are you and Jinxx going to do later?”

“I don’t know. Anyway, go make out with your girlyfriend.”

He rolled his eyes and left to go with Juliet. I heard more giggling in less than two minutes. Gross….

And then my phone vibrated. I had a text from Andy’s best friend from Asking Alexandria, Danny. I haven’t seen him in two years!

Danny- Hey little Biersack

Ashley- Don’t steal CC’s nickname 4 me. :P jkjk. OMG I MISS YOU!

Danny- Hey, I came up with that. :P OMG I MISS YOU TOO AND GUESS WHAT!

Ashley- What?

Danny- Well, Ben still kinda likes you AND IM GONNA SEE U TONIGHT AT ROCK FEST! WE’RE THE FIRST BAND TO GO ON!

Ashley- YAY!! OMG I CAN FINALLY SEE YOU! And does Ben know I’m dating Jinxx?

Danny- Yeah, but he only likes u a little bit now. AND IKR!

I headed to the venue with the guys an hour before Asking Alexandria went on.

Andy’s Point of View:

I was walking with Juliet when suddenly, my BEST FRIEND EVER, Danny came up next to me. My eyes lit up. I haven’t seem him in two years!

“Shh. I want to surprise Ashley.” He whispered. She was too involved in her conversation with Jinxx to even notice Danny.

I just nodded and watched him hug her from behind.

She turned around and jumped into his arms when she noticed who it was.

“OH MY GOD, DANNY!!!!”

Ashley’s Point of View:

I hugged Danny tightly.

“I missed you.” He said.

“Missed you more.”

He kissed my head, and picked me up. We walked the rest of the way to the venue. I noticed Jinxx get a little jealous. I don’t know why he would get jealous.

“Jinxx, don’t get all jealous.” I said.

“I’m not jealous.”

“And I’m not stupid.”

“Yeah, dude. I would never do that.” Danny said.

“I know.”

At the venue, the guys went to go do War Paint and stuff while I went with Danny to go see the rest of the Asking Alexandria guys.

“Oh, my, God! It’s Ashley!” Ben said, giving me a hug. I laughed.

“Hey, stranger. Thanks for texting me once in two years.”

“Sorry. A lot’s happened. But I missed you.”

“I was kidding and I missed you, too.” I hugged Cameron, James, and Sam and sat on the floor with Ben, waiting for six pm to come.

“So, you’re dating Jinxx?”

“Yep, about a month now.”

“Epic. Guess what song were playing first tonight?”

“Is it my favorite?”

He laughed.

“Maybe. If your favorite is called “The Final Episode”.”

I smiled and hugged him.

“Aw, you actually remembered.”

“Of course I remembered. When we first met and you heard it for the first time, you wouldn’t stop listening to it.”

I blushed. It was the truth. When I met Asking Alexandria about four years ago, they had just become popular and I heard “The Final Episode” at a Warped Tour show in Los Angeles.

“I know. And you guys never play that song anymore.”

“Well, Danny told me we’d be seeing you, so I asked him to play it for you.”

I smiled.

“Thanks, Ben.”

“No problem, kid.” He hugged me again around my waist.

“Ben! Show time.” Cameron said.

“Kay. Wish me luck.” I smiled.

“Good luck.”

He smiled and ran onstage with Danny, Cameron, Sam, and James. I watched them announce that they were going to play “The Final Episode.”

They played “The Final Episode”, “A Prophecy”, “Welcome”, “Dear Insanity”, “Closure”, “A Lesson Never Learned”, “To The Stage”, “Not The American Average”, “Another Bottle Down”, and after “Reckless and Relentless”, they came backstage with me.

I hugged Ben again.

“That was so epic! I haven’t seen you guys play live in forever.”

“Thanks. You should get back to the guys. Their going on next.”

“I know. Thanks for letting me watch you guys.”

“No problem.” I hugged all of them again and went back to Andy.

“Have fun?” He asked.

“Yes! I want to hang out with them more!”

“You got all tour.”