Never Give In

Andy’s Point Of View:

   I walked into the release with Ashley.

“Ok. Go play with your girlfriend now.” She said, trying to get rid of me as soon as possible. I snickered.

“She’s not my girlfriend, and you little miss, better be careful tonight. No drinking, no smoking drugs or cigarettes, and no-"

“Oh, my, God, Andy!! I know! I’ll be careful.”

“No kissing and no-“

“Just don’t say the word!”

Ashley’s Point of View:

“Fine. Have fun.”

He started to walk away, but came back a few seconds later.

“But not too much fun.”

“Andy!”

“Ok, I’m leaving!” He walked the other way, and I saw Jinxx.

“Hey. Sorry. Andy’s being over protective brother again.” Jinxx laughed.

“I get it. I do that all the time with my sister.”

Jinxx has a little sister, too. I think her name is Autumn.

Andy’s Point of View:

      I kept watching Ashley and Jinxx. They were just talking. Every once in a while I would see her laugh. She looked really happy, and I know she won’t do anything she’ll regret, but I’m glad I can keep an eye on her, anyway.

Ashley really has always been a good girl, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

      Later on that night, we got to play the three songs off the EP which are “Coffin”, “Rebel Yell”, and “Unholy.” “Unholy and “Rebel Yell” are covers. One is KISS and one is Billy Idol. “Coffin” is just a new song.

They sounded really sick live!

Ashley’s Point of View:

I was watching the guys play when two hands came over my eyes.

“Guess who?” I could recognize that voice without even thinking.

“Chris!” I hugged him, and smiled.

“Yay, you’re here.”

“Yeah, I’m here. You having fun with Jinxx?” I blushed a little.

“Of course. What are you doing here?”

“Just wanted to come see you. I brought Ricky.” Ricky is also in Motionless In White.

“But he’s probably talking to some chick way out of his league.” I laughed, and heard the guys finish up the last song.

Jinxx came over to Chris and I.

“Hey, bro!” Jinxx said. Boys are so weird.

“Hey, man. Nice job up there.”

“Thanks.” 

 “You really did do good.” I added. I smiled up at Jinxx and he smiled back.

Jinxx’s Point of View:

    God, I wanted to kiss her right there. It was the perfect moment. Just imagining it gave me chills down my spine. Plus, her smile was so pretty.

    At every single signing, I hear girls says how pretty Andy’s smile is. I guess that’s where she got it from.

“You really think so?'