Rebel Love Song

The following Monday, I was walking home from school with my friend, Heaven. She’s really the only girl I hang out with because she loves Black Veil Brides, but she doesn’t freak out when Andy or the guys are around.

Plus, her older sister, Bliss, wants to be a tattoo artist, so she practices on us. Their temporary, obviously. And I’m friend’s with her, too. She still goes to school with us because she didn’t graduate last year.

“Well, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Heaven said, when we reached my house.

“Kay. See you tomorrow. Tell Bliss I said ‘hey’,”

 “Kk. I’ll text you later,”

I changed the song on my iPod to “Immaculate Misconception” by Motionless In White, and opened the door to my house with my key.

All the guys were there with Andy.

“Hey, Ash. How was school?” Andy asked.

 “Good. Passed my exams,”

 “Good girl,”

“Nice job, Ash,” Jinxx said.

“Thanks. Where’s Mom and Dad?”

 “Working, usual,”

“Oh, I should of known. I’ll be upstairs if you need me,” I said, starting to walk up the stairs.

“Do you have homework?” Andy called.

“Nope,” I called back.

         Andy is basically by legal guardian since my parents are gone most of the time. He normally acts like that cool kind of parents that will let you do anything you want, but when it comes to homework, school, and studying, he’s all about it. He doesn’t force me, but he tells me if I want to do something with my life, I have to work hard for it. He had to drop out to be in Black Veil Brides. And I’m so close to graduating, so I’m not giving up now.

    I put my iPod on the dock and blasted the whole We Stitch These Wounds album.

Andy’s Point of View:

I heard “Beautiful Remains” blasting from Ashley’s room.

“I love when she does that,” I said.

“Well, did you think she wasn’t going to like Black Veil Brides?” Jake asked.

“I didn’t know. I thought it would scare her. She was ten,”

“Whoa, you guys are five years apart? That means she’s 18, now,” Ash said.

“Yep. She’s turning 19 in a few weeks,”

“Really?! I thought she was younger! Now I can-“ Ash began.

“Ash, shut up!” I shouted.

“What?!”

“You don’t talk about my sister like that. That’s breaking the Bro Code,”

Jinxx’s Point of View:

      I’ve never told anybody this, but I think Ashley is kind of cute. I always thought it was wrong because I thought she was sixteen like my sister, but she’s actually 18 going to be 19 in a few weeks. But I can’t tell Andy. He loves Ashley to death, and I’m pretty damn sure he doesn’t want her going out with me. Especially, if he had to see us kissing and stuff.