Prologue

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a kingdom called Elisus. Elisus was a land of beauty, peace, and growth. The people who lived there were always joyful, kind, and generous. The king and queen who ruled were even more so. The king and queen were proud of their country, and strived to share it with the world. They went on many trading trips to give to the less fortunate, and they loved helping out those in need. One day, they went on a trip to a far away country to do just that.

A trip they never came back from.

The kingdom fell into darkness, mourning for their lost royalty. They did, however, have hope, for the king and queen had three children, each old enough to rule. The question was, who?

Princess Victoria was the obvious choice, older and wiser than the others. She was respected by her subjects, and in very fit shape to rule. She would make a wonderful queen.

However, there was also Princess Shailyn. She had a kind heart, loved by all who lived in the kingdom and surrounding areas. She was generous, and would also make a good queen for her people.

Lastly, Prince Nick. He was a soldier, fearless and fierce. If he led, he would build an empire to support his people for centuries to come. He would make a king that his subjects would be proud of.

But who?