Interrupting Moose

CHOO CHOO

ALL ABOARD THE SMUT TRAIN

Dedicated to the one that started the Interrupting Moose thing.

No but seriously it gets a little graphic. I stopped before they actually y'know did much because I don't really want my story removed but you know. I was planning on going all out because I didn't care but I just read the rating guidelines and warnings and yeah. Not so fun when you get your story taken down for sexual content. I might just redo it later and make the scene actually there but I'm not sure what'll happen to the story if I do.

Also, sorry for my common inactivity, it's just how I am. I should have put that warning in the Author's Note when I started this just as I had with my PewdieCry story, but it looks like I forgot to do that, so I'm warning you guys here.

After this update I don't even know when I'll update next .-. It's a mystery to us alllllll.

Also, your guys' comments such as the interrupting moose made my whole week. I went through all of them and laughed for like an hour straight xD Thank you guys. I'll make a reference in this chapter to said comment. Cause he is an interrupting moose.

Enjoy though ^-^

"Dean."

Dean kept walking with a huff of irritation.

"Dean, we need to talk about this."

He shrugged it off, obviously uninterested in what the angel had to say.

"Dean!"

He felt a hand on his shoulder as he was spun around by a very annoyed angel. His grip on his arm remained, and it surprised Dean by how strong it was when he couldn't shrug out of it. He didn't like to think about it, but Castiel was obviously a lot stronger than him. He was an angel, for God's sake! Dean snickered at his silent joke, coming back to reality.

"Cas, no, we don't need to talk," he said, still trying to get his arm back from Cas, but the angel wouldn't let go. He rolled his eyes, giving up. "Fine, what. What do you want from me?"

He considered this. He put on his deep-in-thought Cas face on and made Dean sit there for a good minute before he'd figured out exactly what he wanted.

"You."

Dean got his arm back, and walked away.

"Dean, look, it was not my intention for things to happen this way, but the way I see it, it did, and you didn't stop what happened last night. I'm not the only guilty one in this situation," Castiel argued, following after Dean easily. "I had no idea that this is how things would end up being had that happened. I didn't know that something so small as a kiss would affect our relationship."

Dean whirled around right as he got to the motel door. He looked almost insulted.

"Kiss, Cas? Kiss? We were ripping each others' clothes off and you want to talk about the kissing. You were damn well determined to get my shirt off, you nearly ripped it to shreds. I don't think that's just a kiss, Cas, do you!?" he asked, breath quick and angry. He looked down at Castiel, frustrated and annoyed and angry. Castiel just looked up at him with his confused, thoughtful look that Dean never knew how to counter. What was he thinking? What was he going to do? What was going on in that head of his?

"Dean, you enjoyed all of it. I could feel your pleasure, and you didn't even try to stop yesterday. You seem almost accusing of me, when you're just as liable," he said, staring up at his pale green eyes. "You didn't stop when you had all of the chances and openings to do so. Why is that?"