Welcome Home?

Warning: Really suggestive. And hot. Yep. Just saying

Sorry I suck so much at updating c: But here have a chapter we friends again?

Damn it! Dean thought as found himself pressing Castiel to the wall, their mouths on one anothers, hungry and satisfied. He picked Cas up, shoving him against the back of the couch and savoring the taste of his tongue. He loved the way that the angel moaned, a slave to his own pleasure. His rough stubble rubbed against Dean's face, and his eyes fluttered closed when Dean leaned past his face to devour his neck.

First, he lined kisses along his now-exposed collarbones, making his way up to his jawline. He paused there, making the angel wait as he gazed into his blue eyes so filled with lust and want it drove him crazy. He couldn't stand another second without pressing his mouth to Cas's - to sate his - and Castiel's - appetite. 

It's not as if it's unexpected. Castiel had been shoving his tongue down his throat every chance he got, Dean just accidentally touched his back. How could he have known it turned him into a flustered, sexy, sex-crazed angel whose sole purpose on Earth was to get Dean's pants off as fast as possible. Sure Dean was into girls, but damn Castiel had him hooked. From the way he bent when Dean touched him and the was he bit his lip while they kissed? Well, he'd take the angel over any girl, any day. In this moment - right here - he didn't give a rat's ass about gender, or if he might get all hot and bothered everytime he looked at Castiel after because who gives a fuck? Life's short, and when it hands you a half-naked, turned-on angel that wants nothing more than to pleasure you? Well you give him what he wants and go with it.

Dean turned his head to deepen the kiss they were currently having when he felt the hot bulge pressed against his zipper. The fabric was chaffing and he figured that was a sure enough sign that it was about time that he should be getting out of all of this clothes - but he thought about Cas. He could hardly unbutton his shirt or even take off his tie. He might as well help him first. He brought a hand through Castiel's messy hair and turned up his collar, slipping his tie off over his head since untying it was too much of a hassle anyways. He tried his hardest to stay concentrated and unbutton his shirt, but Cas was all over him, more convinced that he should just rip his shirt open rather than worry about the mess they'd made of his shirt after he got what he wanted, but Dean insisted on carefully unbuttoning his shirt, one button at a time and it drove Cas mad. Each time he tried to kiss him, Dean would push him back with a smirk. 

"Dean, please," Castiel pleaded, want in his eyes. He was trying to stay composed, but the whole of his beeing seemed to want to take him and show him how much he was missing by simply unbuttoning his shirt rather than kissing him. But, much to his distate, he continued, teasing him with his tempting eyes and charming, sassy attitude that kept Castiel in check while he took off his clothes.

He was just getting to sliding Castiel's shirt off when his concentration broke with a brush of a hand against a wing and in an instant the angel was on top of him again. Dean simply chuckled, throwing a hand in the air as he gave up, letting the angel indulge in feasting on his lips. Unlike Dean, Castiel didn't get that clothes actually came off once you put them on, so he tried to rip them off of him impatiently.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hey," Dean put up both hands, shrugging out from under Cas's grip. "I like this shirt, okay? Don't just rip it off." Castiel looked at him, his expression a combination of confusion, really? and I don't care just take them off! "Don't be too hasty, jeesh, I'm taking them off," he chuckled, shrugging his shirt off normally. He's not sure what he's doing - or why he's doing any of this, but his body's telling him yes, and his mind is too numb with sensation to have a say, so he just rolls over and pushes on top of Cas on the couch and smirks down at him.

Castiel is the first one to have a clear head about the situation, but Dean isn't listening. 

"Dean, remember when you said you weren't gay?" he asked him, staring up at him, a bit confused. "You're really not all that convincing you know." There's that smile again and Dean's right back to kissing him.

"Shut up," he growls, attacking his neck with hungry kisses that trail down lower and lower with each breath. Cas's own breathing hitches in his throat when Dean reaches his belt as starts to slide it out of the loop, staring up at him with a look of ecstasy and a smirk. He pulls his pants down far enough that he can't see the growing main attraction down there, but just enough not to see it. Again he's making that growly noise and looks away so he can drag his tongue from right above the spot all the way to his belly button. Castiel shivered, arching his back, right before-

Bang

"Hey Dean, you home?" Sammy calls from the other room. He makes his way to the living room and throws his keys down on the table, setting his laptop down more gently. Dean and Castiel - both frozen and half naked and all up in each others business on the couch behind him - just stare at his back, realizing just how screwed they are.

"The job went well, it was way easier than you would have thought," he calls, still unaware of the two behind him. "Oh, and I brought home some pie!"

He took out a bag, stuffing it in the fridge and wiping his hands off, satisfied with his work. He made his way back around to the table, grabbing their dad's journal he'd used for the trip. Right as he was heading to the room, though, he froze, catching movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned on one foot, about to ask one of them something, then realized what position they were in. His face dropped and his features shouted Oh my goooooood. 

"H-Hey, guys," he said, clearing his throat and looking anywhere but at Dean and Castiel. "Uhm, I'm just going to act like I didn't see any of this and... just," he scoffed, trying to hold back laughter. Dean's face was so red it was almost glowing.

"Shut up! Cas came at me first! Crazy angel's turned on by everything!" he shouted, embarassed, getting off of Castiel and pulling his shirt on.

"L-Look Dean I'm fine with whoever you like, I mean, I can leave if you want!"

"Shut up Sammy don't go anywhere, I was just leaving."

"Seriously Dean, I'm fine if you like guys - even Cas - we already get along and all. I'll just go rent another room."

Castiel got up, looking up at Dean as he continued shouting. "He started all this!" Dean said, runnning off into the next room without another word. Sam laughed again, looking at the doorway both in a confused and not sure what just happened way. Castiel just rightened himself, pulled on his trenchcoat with an irritated sigh, and dissapeared. 

Sam was just left in the middle of the living room, a confused, amused mess.

"What just happened?" he asked himself, cracking open a beer with an awkward laugh.