Chapter 4: Girls Night In

"Good afternoon class!" Shiela cheerily said, giving her best smile to her first students.

"My name's Heart, but you can call me Ms. 심장. Please to meet you all." She introduced herself as she drew a heart on the white board.

"I want you all to introduce yourself in english, one by one. I want to know more of you since you will be my students for the year, I hope we will get along well!" Shiela said as she smiled at her students.

--------- ʕ•ٹ•ʔ ----------

"Are you done?" Bora said as she knocked on the changing room's door.

"Yes!" Liz said as she opened the door knob, meeting her senior.

"Alright let's go." Bora smiled, for the first time, as they went to the staff's elevator and went down.

"So...he may be intimidating at first, but he's really a nice guy once you get to know him." Bora warned as the descended down the hotel.

"I hope we get along well..." Liz mumbled as she gulped down a lump in her throat.

"Hahahahaha! Don't be nervous! I'm sure you will!" Bora laughed, giving her a pat on the back.

--------- ʕ•ٹ•ʔ ----------

"This is where, the rendering happens. This is the directors room, the screening room, oh, the bathroom. That, leads to where we work." Doyoung said, pointing at the spiral stairs.

"Wah, this building looks so nice." Chloe said, astounded.

"Also, we have a room with a few folding beds and pillows for all nighters." Doyoung said pointing at the blue door.

"Anyways, you'll be doing the basic stuff first, coloring the backgrounds basically, first layer only. Then submit it to me. Let's go." He said as he gestured Chloe to follow him.

Chloe followed him carefully climbing the stairs to not trip with her heels and excitement.

--------- ʕ•ٹ•ʔ ----------

(In Korean-author)

"Are they there? They've just arrived? How are they? Are they okay?.....alright, I'm on my way." Jana said through the telephone.

She got her key and stuff and went out.

"Okay....so....where do I start?" She said to herself as she looked through her phone for the map.

---------- somewhere ----------

"...Why do I have a bad feeling all of a sudden?" Shiela said while fixing her stuff.

---------- somewhere else ----------

"What is this sudden heavy feeling....?" Liz said while shaking the drink she's making.

---------- elsewhere ----------

"Why do I feel anxious about something..? Like something bad will happen...?" Chloe said, filling in the base color for the illustration.

---------- back to Jana ----------

"Wait....so....are these numbers for....Incheon? Hmmm.." Jana mumbled to herself, her brows scrunching as she looked at her phone some more for directions.

Eventually, she took the train leading to the airport, and took a bus to get to the building. She went in and was greeted by the security and checked her bag.

(In Korean-author)

As soon as she finished, she went to the counter, "I'm here for the dogs, 박주영입니다."