Chapter 2: Maps and....Are we LOST?!

Recap:

"HEOOOOLLL!!!!"

"WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!!!"

"SOKOR I'M READY FOR YOU!!!"

........

"I'M STILL HUNGRY!!!" Liz smiled as the other 3 girls stared at her.

"Food. 나도 배고파!" Jana whined as she clutched her stomach.

"Then let's go eat!!" Shiela said and went for her small bag.

"Wait! But where??" Chloe asked, unlocking her phone.

"Hmmm...let's just find and see. Adventure guys, adventure!" Shiela said handing them each a key. They all kept it safe in their bags and headed for the door.

"아라서...가자!!" Liz said excitedly bouncing like a child. The four locked their aparment door and went out for food.

"I bet you all to read every sign." Jana said as they went down, via elevator.

"If we do...you have to pay~!" Liz replied with a smirk.

"Nevermind." Jana backed down. The girls proceeded to exit the building while still deciding where to eat.

"라면? I mean...the actual non-instant stuff." Jana suggested.

"Yeah! But...I also wanna eat beef.." Chloe said.

"Guys...We NEED to taste the 자장면." Liz suggested, exaggerating the 'need'.

"Guys...I have one solution for all of your wants." Shiela announced, holding back the group.

"What?"

"뭐?"

"네?"

"The ultimate........KOREAN FOOOOOOOD TRIIIP!!!" She announced loudly- Oh wait, i mean, LOUDLY.

"Oh yisss." They all agreed.

Soon after they agreed on where to go first, they proceeded to the bus stop.

"So... first up is ramyun. Agh 진짜 배고파!" Jana complained as they waited for the bus. Soon enough, as the clock struck 2:00 pm the bus they were waiting for came.

They got on, payed and proceeded to the back. Liz and Shiela sat down while Chloe and Jana stood up holding on the handles for dear life, because you know how they drive busses here in Korea. Fast, and I mean so fast, you can fly when they suddenly hit the breaks.

As they neared their destination, they went to the back door of the bus.

"If we ever get lost......" Liz said as a conversation starter.

"It'd be fun." Jana continued looking out the window.

Chloe reached for the button that signals the driver and pressed it. The bus then stopped and the door flung open letting the four out.

"Is there even a chance we'll get lost? Chloe has the maps and stuffs!" Shiela said, wearing her cap.

"Yeah guys, I've got the navigating all nice. REALLY NICE." Chloe scoffed, expecting the next thing that would happe-

"아주 NICE!!!" They all said, laughing and joking.

"Men.....now we go hunt." Jana said stopping the group and looking around. The three did the same and-

"Shit I see noodles!! There!" Shiela pointed.

"어디서?!" Liz replied, looking around.