Chapter 1: Airport Fashion

*Tururun tuuuu-*

She swiped before the alarm could even finish. She blinked once. Twice. Sang Ooh Ahh in her head. She then slapped herself and proceeded to jump out of bed with a stupid huge grin all over her face. Who is this girl? What is going on? What time is it?

Well, meet Jana. She is currently-hurriedly- bathing and- oh wait, she's done. She's now currently dress- nope. Nevermind. She's done. Let's just say she-

"Yah!! Eoddieso???? I'm excited!! I'm dressed already! YAH PALI!!" She excitedly halfed shouted at her phone. Or what she would soon call it, her hand phone. She and her 3 other friends are on their way to South Korea ready to pursue their dreams. It seems that the one named Shiela told them about this agency that offers jobs in South Korea and they all applied for certain jobs. It seems that a miracle shot them through the head and one by one they were finally accepted at the entertainment they dreamt of after their 3rd-4th attempts.

As she jumped on one foot while putting on her other shoe she heard a loud beeping sound outside of her small dorm. She got her suitcase and dashed out the door gave the keys to the dorm keeper and bid her farewell.

"Goodbye Ms. Kara! I'll bring you gifts! I promise!"

"You better take care of yourself there! Goodluck!!" Ms. Kara shouted after the girl.

As she dashed out of the gates, she saw her 3 friends with their shades on. Chloe with a pair of jeans and shirt plus one of those long jackets that was color black and boots to go with everything. Shiela with a slightly oversized shirt and jeans and Liz with an unbuttoned black polo and a white shirt underneath that is tucked in with jeans and matching shoes. Meanwhile Jana was wearing her white and pastel blue striped sweater and white pants with matching shoes. They all got their caps and shades.

"Airport fashiooooonnnn!!!!!!!" She started.

"YEAAAAS BETTCHH! AIRPORT FASHIOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!" They followed.

So for the whole minute they just screamed and waved their hands to 'airport fashion' like a bunch of idiots. Which they are. But not really.

Anyways, after laughing for the millionth time she and the three went in the van. Liz in the driver's seat, Shiela next to Liz, Chloe and Jana at the first row of the backseats.

"To the airport!!!" Liz shouted.

"WOOOOOHHHH" The other three exclaimed.

"Yah!! Wait!! Passports? Are they with you?" Chloe said over the ruckus the other 3 were causing. They all simultaneously stopped what they were doing and checked for their passports. Except for Liz, Shiela checked for her since she was driving.

"네! It's here-" Shiela was cut off with an, "OH MY GHOD. SHIT." from Jana, who was now frantically searching for her passport.

"Do we still have time to go back?!" She desperately asked still turning from side to side searching under the seats.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JANA I SWEAR TO JISOOS. YOU DUM-" Shiela stops mid-sentence, well more like mid finish, by a huge grin on Jana's face.

"You shit.... YOU. SHIT. STOP LAUGHING YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK LITTLE TIT!" She then turned to face the laughing mess at the back and continued to hit her legs while at the same time yelling profanities at her.

"Kidding kidding! I was kidding! Iz here in mah bag." Jana said and patted the sling bag next to her. She then brought out her phone and connected it to the van and played Pretty u by Seventeen. Which caused them to once again make a ruckus only they can hear and understand.