Author's Note - 2/28/14

I will be writing the first chapter soon. If anyone is interested, I will continued the story. I would like to take a moment to explain how my writing style will go. I tend to write in a professional manner, I will make sure, majority of all grammer, structure, and storyline flows. Also, I will not require readers to vote for the next chapter to come. I would suggest that all readers, please comment to improve this story. I am planning on having around 60 chapters, these chapters will not be short and/or long. All chapter will be the average length (Around 2000 words) and follow the storyline. Below, I am going to explain the elements of the story. It may get confusing at a few parts, I will explain. If you are ever confused, please message me.

I will be explaining the elements of the story. These will help the readers understand the story. 

Elements

Cannibals: A group of individuals who use other human beings as their food source.

Scavengers: A group of individuals who get their resources from already dead individuals. Once in a while, the group will murder their own members for resources. 

Stalkers: A group of individuals who stalk and pursue other survivors. They study the survivor's movements and strike when they are weak and alone. 

Rogue Military Squads: With no government to control them. These squads will kill any humans they encounter and steal from their dead corpses. 

Characters (Age will be displayed next to their name. Shadow's age is in dog years. I will only be displaying Harry's and Shadow's age, the others will be learned in the story.)

Harry (19): A lone survivor who hasn't lost his hope. 

Shadow (4): A siberian husky and Harry's loyal companion.

Liam: The leader of a survivor group. His leadership has kept him and the other members alive. 

Niall: A member of Liam's survivor group.

Zayn: A member of Liam's survivor group and Louis' boyfriend.

Louis: A member of Liam's survivor group and Zayn's boyfriend. 

Other characters will be introduce in the chapters. These characters may be freelance survivors or belong to a group. 

Thank you

Please vote and comment!