Chapter 2

While waiting,Zane was doing something awkward as usual. He was staring at something unusual too. Laton sighs. What are you doing? Zane jumped a bit. 'Uhhhh. Staring?' Laton mumbled something under his breath. Idiot! I know that. But why him?

Zane shrugs. 'Why not.' Then what he says was regretted. Travis was trying to flirt with Katelyn. But this time,she did not smack,kick or hit him. She just laughed. There was a pang of jealousy and sadness in his chest. But show none his emotion out.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Aphmau yelled. Everyone groaned. Then we all day in a huge circle. Travis was sitting next to Katelyn and they were giggling,talking. Then,Katelyn screamed. "Yes! Yes I will Travy!" Travis smiled and gave her a peck on her cheeks. She blushed.

Zane sighed. Not that he would ever care. "Alrighty! Zane~ Truth or dare." Aphmau spoke. Zane was a coward so he obviously chose truth. "Oooo. Is one-eye a chicken?" Laurence laughed. Zane glared at him. He quickly shut his mouth. "Well, tell me did you stole my cupcakes? Truth!!!" Aphmau screamed.

"Well,can't say no. Before you ask why. That's what I am!" Zane laughed evily. Aphmau nodded. "Laurence. Truth or dare." Zane smirked although no one could see this. Meanwhile,while they were playing the game. Little do they know someone had a crush on Zane. He/she wanted him all to his/her self.

~~~~
Short. I know. Just no idea how to writey write write xD. Stay tune for more~

Words: 264 (not proud.)