Chapter 1

Okay.. I'm just doing this 4 you... I'm doing x2 haha... okay let's go!
~~~

Zane was shocked at what he saw. There were two immortals standing right in front of him. One's a girl and another's male. That male was super rude... Really rude...

St✩r smiled. Her smiled kind of give Zane a chill down his spine. She frowned and turned over to the other male and they both whispered something Zane couldn't hear.

"Call me St✩r, I'm just here to protect you from this dummy. If his here to possess you call me. I will never tolerate if someone hurts my character!!"

Zane nodded immediately since he sense that St✩r is going to explode! She smiled and poof, she's gone. Now we left Zane and that demon.

"Tsk. I'm Laton. I really need a host now and you are a perfect one... Give me your body!" (Don't get dirty... I'm not gonna make that demon with my precious nugget -.-)

Zane was shocked at what he said. "I meant your soul idiot!" Laton blushed. Zane was defo not his type nor mate. Zane nodded but he ain't selling those beautiful soul to Laton. "At least let me stay in your body... I need a form!!" He pleaded. Zane sighed and nodded and Laton slipped into Zane's body like nothing happened...

Then Zane phone's rang. How he heard it? He puts my little horsies opening on his phone. Zane quickly took his phone and answered it.

A=Aphmau
Z=Zane

Z= Hello?
A= Hey Zane! I'm gonna have an sleepover party today. Wanna come?
Z=Uhhh sure... I guess I'm coming... Whose coming by the way?
A=Hmm.. Some people..
Z=Tell me!!
A=Nope! If  you come you would know haha!

Before Zane could say anything,Aphmau hang up. Zane groaned as he walked up the stairs and got ready.... (No timing?!)

It's 5pm. Aphmau didn't told him what time! He always thinks it's 5. Since Zane always come 2 hours late for things... I know.. His a very very evil guy. That's why we all like him.. Haha...

Zane knocked on Aphmau's door and waited for someone to answer. "Katelyn, go get the door!" Aphmau shouted at Katelyn. Katelyn protested and Aphmau reluctantly say no. Katelyn groaned and opened the door.

"Oh. It's you..." Katelyn expression dropped even more. She stepped aside to let Zane in and she went off.

Where's this place? Laton yawned. 'Did you fall asleep?' Laton nodded and sighs. Nah, I don't care... Just.. let me sleep... Zane nodded to himself and he walked over to the couch and on the tv to watch some anime. He's now watching 'Trickster'. (Okay... I'm currently watching it... I just hope someone would ship something...)

Now waiting for guests...

~~ To be continued ~~

~~~
Sorry, its short I know... I'm trying to update more.. I re edit the stories and now I'm a mess... I will update longer chapters. For now... Enjoy the short ones first haha...

Words:502