Old enemy

"It's been a while, Takaoka Sensei"
Nagisa said smiling sadistically. Meanwhile Takaoka looked at the boy in horror as he slowly walked towards him.

The entire class could feel the bloodlust coming from their teacher and watched in silence.

"W-why the hell would anyone let you teach?" Takaoka yelled and stumbled backwards until he was backed up against the wall.

"Why the hell would anyone let you raise a child?" Nagisa said now standing still five feet in font of his former teacher.

"Now please leave this room. We'll talk after class but until then don't disturb the lessons" he said and as soon as he turned around and walked away the large man ran out of the room.

The class looked on in awe as their teacher went back to the front of the room and continued the lesson were he was left off while Takeshi sat there shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly Takaoka did not show up so at the end of the day it was time to announce the field trip.

"Ok class. As some of you might know this years field trips are coming up" Nagisa said cheerfully. "So I will hand out the permission slips. We leave on Wednesday so make sure to give them to me by then.

"Where are we even going? Our class doesn't have any money" Ryota asked.

"That's a great question. We're going camping so make sure to bring good shoes and an extra pair of clothing. All information is on the papers I just handed you" Nagisa replied and gestured to the pile of paper on everyone's desks.

"Why are there so many!!!!!" The class yelled.

"It's only fourteen pages" Nagisa said looking at them confused.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, BAYYYY 😘