Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge

Start from the beginning

Soo Young laughs. "Of course. My pleasure."

Jinki looks at me. "I'll be going now. Bye." He plants a kiss on my lips. I am totally shocked by it.

"Ya... Gwenchana?" Soo Young shakes my shoulder. I did not notice that Jinki already gets back in his car. "Tskk... Looks like your husband is emphasizing to me that you are his only."

I pout. "While he belongs to Ha Eun? What is this? Greediness?"

Soo Young hisses. "Looks like someone is jealous over that psychotic girl."

I frown. "What do you mean oppa?"

"Aigoo... You still do not know who she is?"

"I know that she is Jinki's ex-girlfriend's younger sister and that she was the reason why they broke up."

"She's kinda obsessed over Jinki, Eun Jae. Ha Eun used to be my little sister and that is how I noticed her tendency of being crazy over things."

Soo Young walks inside the cafe before continuing to talk. "Ha Eun was the one who bugs her sister before. She's also the one who did crazy things to any girl that Jinki starts to like."

"How did you know all of these?"

"Before, Ha Eun tells me, although not directly the things that she does to people who blocks her ways. I was her confidant, but when I found out that she is getting worse and worse and confronted her, she pushed me back away. Look what she did to you... She used me to destroy you. I should have known that."

I hold his hand. "Gwenchana oppa. You did not know at that time that my boyfriend was Jinki right?"

"Right. If only I have known." I see him sighing. "Eun Jae... You should be more careful to her. She'll do anything just to get what she wants. Now that she is near to it, she'll be worse."

I nod. "Gomawo for warning me oppa."

"Did she already bug you, I guess?"

I nod. "But I already blocked her number."

"Good. Don't ever mention my name to her, else, she will use that to make Jinki become madder at you."

I nod.

"By the way, how are the two of you? I was in your wedding, but I could not get near because he looks scary at that time."

I sigh when I remember it. "He was really mad at that time. Were you informed that it was a surprise wedding?"

"Ne. The four whispered it to me. I was also surprised, but I am happy for you Eun Jae. You dreamt of that day to come right?"

"I did. However, it still feels it's not the right wedding for me. If you know what I mean..." I try to hold back my tears.

"Aigoo... I understand Eun Jae, but seeing him now, I think he is giving in to you already."

I shrug my shoulders. I don't want to take risk in believing Jinki's sudden change. He might hurt me in the end.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Where are you now?"

I roll my eyes. I mouthed to Soo Young that it is Jinki who is calling.

"We are going home now."

"Jinjja? We are on our way to home too. Should we drop by to fetch you?"

"Aniyo. We'll just ride a cab."

"But it is already late."

I puff an air. "We'll be home safely."

"Why won't he drive you here?"

"Aniyo. I don't want to bother oppa. Besides, he is not feeling well."

"Could you turn on your GPS then?"

"Bwoya?! I am not going to run away Jinki!" I end the call button angrily.

Soo Young laughs when I tell him about what happened.

"Ya... Just follow your husband. He just wants to make sure that you are safe right?" Soo Young teases me.

"Ani oppa. He really does not trust me."

"Aigoo. Then you should go now Eun Jae."

"Ne. Goodbye oppa. See you soon."

"Goodbye too Eun Jae."

I really did not turn on my GPS. I did not even bother to message him. We are already on the way to their dorm when I notice a group of girls swarming around the dorm. I immediately look at Tae Woo.

We should not be seen especially him since he really looks like Jinki. Fans might suspect.

I decided to stop at the nearest cafe from the dorm. I jerk when I hear my ringtone.

"I am outside. Where are you?"

"Gentleman cafe. Near the dorm."

"I'll fetch you there."

"Aniyo! Fans—"

I pout when he already turns off the phone.

"Your order mam." The server in the cafe said.

"Gomawo." I pay the bill. I notice that the server is staring at Tae Woo.

"Your son looks so cute mam. He somehow resembles one idol I know. I forgot the name."

"Omo jinjja? Gomawo for that information."

I feel relieve that she forgot the name. I decided to wait outside the cafe.

"Why are you outside?"

I pull Jinki at one dark corner. "Are you not afraid to be seen huh? Go back. We'll just come in when everything is settled down."

"Aniya. I will not allow you to stay here outside at these wee hours."

"But there are girls outside the dorm."

"I know."

I look at him with disbelief. "You know, but you still want to go?"

"Then should we stay in my parents' house? Hotel is not good too."

"Meolla! Just go back there, arasseo?"

"Kaja Eun Jae." Jinki said with conviction.

I pout while following him in the car.