Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You

"Hyung, Eun Jae!" The four SHINee members wave at us. They fetch us at the airport.

"Where's eomma and appa? Tae Woo?" Jinki asks.

"They are in the dorm. Tae Woo has been a crying baby lately, according to your eomma. He probably misses his parents a lot." Jonghyun answers him.

Taemin pokes me. "Noona, how is your honeymoon?"

I blush when they look at me with teasing eyes. I shrug my shoulder and points Jinki, indicating them to ask him since I don't know what to answer.

"Hyung?" Minho nudges him.

"Aishh... She gets drown. That's all."

"Mwuh?" The four look at me.

"It—It was an accident." I puff an air when they ask me to tell what really happened. I have no choice, but to tell them the truth.

After storytelling, they are asking me if there are other things that happened. I shake my head. There's no way I will tell them what really happened.

"By the way hyung, Ha Eun... She already knew about it." Kibeom declares. "She was fuming mad when she went to the dorm."

"How did she know about it?" Jinki asks.

The four shrug their shoulders. "You know her. She always finds ways to know your whereabouts. She's is scary hyung. I think she needs to get a psychological assessment." Taemin suggests.

I secretly eye Jinki. He becomes silent. He falls into a deep thinking.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Ohh, uri Tae Woo." I cuddle Tae Woo right away the moment I see him. I miss him a lot.

"He misses you a lot Eun Jae. He keeps on crying since yesterday. I think he knows that his parents will be back today." Jinki's mother passes Tae Woo to me.

"Kurae eomma? Aigoo..." I poke his cheek. "I miss you too little angel." I look at Jinki's parents and smile at them. "Neomo gomawo for taking care of him eomma, appa."

Jinki's father gives me a pat on my shoulder. "It's our pleasure to take care of our grandson dear. We had a great time together."

"Appa, eomma... Can we talk?" Jinki looks so serious while asking his parents.

"I'll just get inside our room." I can sense that he will be asking his parents on why they did that to him.

"I also want to talk the four of you." I hear Jinki saying it to the four. It only makes clearer to me that Jinki is going to confront them about the surprised wedding.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I chuckle when I hear Tae Woo giggles as I try to tickle him. It's already night and Jinki's parents already go home after the long talk they had.

"Let's go to sleep Tae Woo, arasseo? Hmm... Appa probably went outside."

I lie down beside our son after I put a pillow beside him so that he will not fall. I decided to have him sleep beside me instead in the crib. We are already asleep when I can feel someone sitting on the bed.

"Jinki?" I see him getting the pillow beside Tae Woo and placing it under his head as he lies down.

"I'm sleepy and I want to sleep beside Tae Woo." He explains when he sees my surprised face.