Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him

After two days of being hospitalized, Tae Woo finally recovers. Jinki's parents are the one who takes us to SHINee's dorm.

"Neomo gomapsumnida for taking us home eomma, appa."

"Aigoo, anything for our little darling and for you." Jinki's mother smiles warmly to me.

I smile back. "I'm glad to have you around. I'm really thankful for the help."

"Jinjja, that's nothing to thank for okay?" Jinki's mother holds my hands. "Ka. You guys take care arasseo?"

"Ne eomma. Take care too eomma and appa."

"Thank you Eun Jae." Jinki's father ruffles my head.

"Omo, dear... Before I forget..."

I stop from going outside their car when I heard Mrs. Lee speaking. "Ne?"

She smiles to her husband first and then to me. "I really want you to be my daughter-in-law."

I blush. "Eomma... Appa... It's not a thing that we can decide. As much as I want to join your family, it's always Jinki's choice. Besides, he already has someone he loves."

"Aigoo, he told you that?" Jinki's father asks.

I chuckle lifelessly. "It's all over the news appa. Ha Eun and him are into relationship."

"And you believe it?"

I nod. "Ne." I sigh and then smile to them. "I'll better go now eomma and appa."

"Aigoo, arasseo." Mrs. Lee pats my arm lightly. "Don't believe Jinki dear. You're gonna be my daughter-in-law soon."

I did not reply. I just let them think whatever they want to believe. "Take care eomma, appa."

"You guys should take care too." Mr. Lee said it.

"Are you sure you don't want to get inside to get some coffee?" I ask before I forgot.

"Thank you Eun Jae, but we have to go now. We need to attend the meeting in our church. We'll just drop by... Probably tomorrow or what." Mrs. Lee explains it.

I nod at them to show that I understand. "It's okay. Just feel free to visit us anytime. I'm sure Tae Woo likes to be visited by his grandparents too."

"We too dear."

After the short talk, we finally give our final goodbye. I sigh when I look at the dorm's door. It brings back bad memories.

"Aigoo, Ha Eun is not here... What should I be worried of?"

I feel lonely when silence of the dorm welcomes us. My eyebrows are knit together when upon entering Jinki's room, I see paper bags at the center of the bed. I look inside the paper bags. It consists of girl's clothes, baby's clothes and SHINee's new album. I pick the white note that fell on the ground.

Eun Jae,

I forgot to give it to you, so I just left it here. These are for you and Tae Woo.

Jinki

Upon reading this, I can't help but to smile. I wonder if Jinki is trying to open his heart for me again or he just feels bad that his girlfriend affrayed me. I somehow wished that it's not the second choice.

Few more days passed and I did not notice it. I am already used to the dorm's silence. It's not that silent though coz' the four keeps on messaging or calling me. Sometimes they send me photos, so in return, I send them photos of Tae Woo.