十二。❝ I've seen you naked tons of times...-❞

There was a blonde, serious looking dude staring down at me and he seemed unhappy. Either he's having a bad day, or I might just have made his wonderful day bad.
For whatever reason it could be, I figured that I probably should get my keister up from the ground and realize how I made such a fool of myself in front of the student council—whom is a total hottie.

Goddamn, I need to stop running into hot guys in the midst of awkward situations today.

   ❝Uhm, hi...❞ I greeted him regardless and tried to wave, a bit unaccommodating, before dusting off the debris from my clothes. He kept staring at me, blankly blinking his eyes every two seconds.

   ❝Errh... how are y—❞
   ❝Here is your phone and goodbye.❞

   With a light pat on my shoulder and a tiny shove in my hand, also cutting off my polite question before I could even word them, he carelessly strolls off; one hand slipped in his pants' pocket whereas the other one subconsciously fixing his fringe, that had been bothering his eyes the whole time.

For a second there, I wondered how he and Jimin get along so well. This guy looks so cool and contained ninety procent of the time, whereas Jimin is a total dork.

(...)

A couple minutes later the café came to sight. It was nearly packed inside. Opening the entrance door as the ring softly chimes, I entered nonchalantly and started looking for a familiar, most likely, smiling face among the tables. It wasn't before I got to innermost corner of the café when I finally found him and just like I had predicted, he was smiling happily, then beckoned me over.

   ❝What do you want?❞ was the very first thing I said, as I went over to his side and took a seat.

Jimin didn't answer, however, but kept smiling and suddenly shoved a cup in front of me, before he piped out,

❝Strawberry-kiwi-combined milkshake!❞

❝What?❞ I scratched the top of my head, confused about what he is up to.

Jimin giggled, then placed one arm on the table before leaning his head down and on his hand.