七。war of hormone pt.2

It has already gotten late when they arrived at the hospital.
Waiting outside of a particular room because the nurse told her to, Rina couldn't help but still feel worried about Mark's condition. Although he was in a good hand of the nurses now, she couldn't feel at ease by the thought that he is unconscious. If Mark doesn't recover from this, Rina would never forgive herself ever again.

Jimin who was sitting right beside her couldn't seem to stop worrying about the girl as well, he would ever so often glance to his side to make sure that she was alright. And luckily she was. Physically, at least. She's stopped crying, but the fact that she seemed upset, was upsetting him.
   Jimin felt his heart shrink a bit, realizing how much Rina still cares for the injured man inside the hospital room—who was being taken care of at the moment. It was only fair though, because he wasn't at the best condition right now. But Jimin was hoping that she would pay attention to him too. After all, he was the one who worried the most about her.

   However, thinking that wasn't exactly the time to be selfish about the girl, Jimin slapped himself out of his ego and took a silent, deep breath before turning his head to face her again.

   ❝He's going to be fine,❞ he said in a soft tone, forcing up a smile when she looked back at him in confusion.

Rina didn't say a thing for a few seconds, her head slowly lowered as though she felt bad for something.

   ❝Sorry...❞ she mumbled to herself.

   Jimin raised his brows, ❝for what?❞

   ❝That you have to be here,❞ Rina slowly said with a feeling of guilt building up inside of her, ❝you don't have to stay here. Go home if you want, this isn't really your problem.❞

Jimin couldn't help, but to crack out a light smile. It was rare to see her like this. In fact, he has never seen her empathic side before and now that he does, it was rather adorable in a way.
   He shook his head,

   ❝Ani,❞ Rina looked up again to see him smiling at her, ❝we're friends now, right? And friends are suppose to be there for each other through hard times, so I'm all cool. I do want to be here,❞

Rina was a little bit in awe of his words. She was a little lost of how nice Jimin can still remain, after how she has been acting towards him all this time. Which, made her more guilty and just wanted to slap the bitch out of herself.

❝Yeah,❞ she softly replied nonetheless, ❝friends... Thanks,❞ and returned the same, light smile.

After a little while the nurses finally came out from the room. Rina immediately got up from her seat, followed by Jimin, and asked how was Mark's condition. One of the care takers reassured her with a smile before telling the girl that he was alright now. All he needed was just to rest and let the wounds heal.
Heaving a big sigh of relief Rina bowed and thanked the nurse before the lady went on with her duties. After which, Rina gently opened the door to the room and peered her head between the door space, wanting to witness with her own eyes that Mark really was okay.

And he was—sound asleep on the bed.

❝We should probably let him rest,❞ Jimin tapped Rina's shoulder from behind after seeing Mark as well, ❝you should get home and get some rest as well.❞

Letting out another sigh as she didn't really want to leave Mark by himself like that, Rina reluctantly nodded her head and closed the door again. Thinking it might be for the best to leave just for now and come back tomorrow.
After which, Jimin escorted her outside the hospital and made sure that she got home safe before he went on home as well.