All chuckled at her cuteness and made their way to the toy train...

They were seeing every rides and after seeing each ride Vidhushi and Sahil kept ranting that they would go for that ride..
While after seeing some rides which looking a bit scary others gulped..

Soon their toy train ride got over and Aryan announced that it was the time of the Horror Show...
If they missed that time then they have to wait for 4 hours for the next show...

All agreed out of excitement and curiosity but deep down in their hearts all girls (except Vidhushi) along the Jignesh were very scared...

They were standing in front of the big gate..
Above the gate there was written "HORROR HOUSE" in red color and in a creepy way..

Sanyukta - Parth suno.. Zara mere saath hi rehna andar jake..
Parth - are kuch nehi hoga Sanyu.. Tu dar mat...

Arpita suddenly came and held Parth's hand..
Arpita - bhaiyu aap haat mat chodna.. Warna bhoot leke jayega mujhe..
Parth - (chuckled at her innocence) okk meri maa... Nehi chodunga (tightened the grip of their hands)

Here Sanyukta was about to hold another hand of Parth but Kaustuki came and held it...
Kaustuki - Parth I'm scared.. Please don't leave me...
Parth - ok..
Sanyukta - ab main kiska haat pakdungi?? Meko bhi dar lag raha hai.. (said sadly)
Jignesh - are Sanyu.. Don't worry main hu nah..
Sanyukta - haan.. Okk..

Sanyukta held Jignesh's hand and all made theirs way into the Horror House...

Jignesh - Sanyu...
Sanyukta - (chipped absent mindly as she was busy getting scared by the surroundings) haan.. Bo.. Bolo..
Jignesh - if I get scared.. I'll hug you.. Please marna mat mereko...

Jignesh's this statement brought her back..

Sanyukta - Kyaaa.... Agar tujhe khud hi dar lagta hai toh mereko kyun bola tere saath aane ko...(said annoyingly)
Jignesh - woh toh.. Issiliye taki tum mujhe bhoot se bacha sako...

Sanyukta's eyes got widened hearing Jignesh's word and made a cry face.. But it was not visible as the hall was completely dark...

"ahh..haaa... Mumma.. Kahan fas gayi main iske saath... Meko dar lag raha hai.."

These rants and cries (in a low voice as it was a public place and loud scream would definitely be embarrassing) hit Randhir's ear drums... And he recognized the voice...

Randhir - (switch on the flash light of the phone and in a low voice) Sanyukta.. (forwarding steps towards the source of the voice) Sanyukta.. Kahan ho tum.. Sanyukta..
Sanyukta - (after hearing Randhir's call) Randhir.. Randhir.. Main yahan hu..
Randhir - yahan kahan Sanyu??
Sanyukta - are yahan pe..
Randhir - mujhe nehi dikh rahi ho tum... Suno aapna phone ka flash light on karo..
Usse Pata chal jayega ki kahan ho..
Sanyukta - haan.. Ek minute..

Randhir started roaming his eyes and with in a second his eyes caught the light...
And rushed towards her..

Randhir - Sanyu (and hugged her) are you fine??
Sanyukta - haan.. I'm fine.. Jo jiggi ko bhi dar lag raha hai aur mujhe bhi.. Toh socha ki jab bhoot aayega toh hum dono kya karenge.. Toh main aur zyada dar gayii.. (said like a baby)
Randhir - (got relief that Sanyukta is fine) koi baat nehi.. Main hu nah..

Soon the show started and some people came in scary and creepy attire...

During the show some enjoyed, some screamed, some closed their eyes tightly and some kept ranting holy mantras..

But four people were something different..

1. Sanyukta : she didn't see a single activity going around her in the hall as she was busy hugging Randhir with all her might..
She was feeling safe in his arms and his assurance made her believe that nothing can go wrong if she is with Randhir..

2. Randhir : even he also didn't notice anything much as he was busy comforting Sanyukta who was hugging him as tightly as she could...

3. Vidhushi : this rowdy madam was busy scaring the scary ghosts with all her antics..

4. Sahil : well.. He was in a mission...
Yeah right.. A mission...
"MISSION OF FINDING THE REAL FACE OF THE GHOST UNCLES AND AUNTIES"
he was running after the the ghosts trying to remove their clothes and hairs...

The people in ghost's attire tried to frighten Vidhushi and Sahil but they were not ready to get scared... Finding no other option the ghost ran way from Vidhushi and Sahil...

With all this drama the show ended and all came out of the hall..
Then they shared their experiences and after hearing Vidhushi's and Sahil's deed all laughed heartily...
And went for the next activity...

Please do vote and comment guys...
Comments are the only source from where we get to know if we are writing good or not..
So please guys drop your views...

And do check Saddahaqcontests if you are willing to participate in the contest..
Readers are also welcome here.. They can give a challenge to the writers by giving a plot..
And cover makers, vm makers and editors also can participate in other contests...

Thank you..