Producing a Nephilim was illegal by the laws of Heaven.

This is why Sariel and Cormac made the decision to keep this a secret in the Wizarding World, the only ones who knew of this birthing were the witches of New Orleans and the other angels in Heaven. Due to cupid frequency the other angels could sense the oncoming power beginning to enter reality.

The witches of New Orleans were different from that of the normal Wizarding World, they stayed isolated in Louisiana and practiced ancient magic passed down from their ancestors. The New Orleans witches only consisted of a coven with about thirty witches who were all extremely religious. The couple trusted the witches of New Orleans with their lives, as these witches were pure and served nature as they were suppose too.

Cormac Pembroke the husband of the arch-angel Sariel, came from the normal Wizarding World. The Magical Congress of the United States of America, to be precise. Cormac attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry graduating with all O's. Cormac gave this life up; however, and moved to New Orleans, Louisiana with Sariel. He soon became a witch of New Orleans and is now the apprentice of Céleste Dubois along with Jessica Deveraux.

Just as Cormac and Jessica started to stand they fell down, as the church once again began to shake. Sariel let out a wail of agony as she could feel something with large amounts of power trying to force its way out of her uterus.

All across the world lightning storms, earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes were thriving and destroying cities. Illness and famine were spreading like wildfire as well.

Scientist were trying trying to find a possible equation as to the chaos occurring globally.

In the Wizarding World it was different. Every continent was using their most powerful spells in an attempt to calm the storms as well as try to find the culprit behind this. However, nothing seemed to work.

The Wizards of the Wizarding World were not fools, they knew this destruction was not at all natural and this was being caused by something magical. Though no one suspected that a Nephilim was in the midst of being born.

Both Heaven and Hell were in complete mayhem as both angels and demons could sense the birth of the Nephilim. By far the most powerful one ever born. Heaven knew this must have been an arch-angels child as no other Nephilim could be capable of causing so much destruction. It was taking all of Heaven's power to not let the Nephilim's birth completely destroy the Earth.

Sariel started to scream even louder if possible as she could feel her daughter starting to push her way out. Sariel wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer could here her screams all the way from Hell.

"Sariel, I can see the baby! You need to start pushing!" Céleste yelled over her screams as she stood in between her Sariel's legs.

Cormac and Jessica finally were able to stand up through all the shaking and both rushed to the arch-angels aid. Jessica smoothed Sariel's hair out of her eyes in a comforting manner while Cormac grabbed her hand.

"One more push Sariel the baby's almost here!"

With all of her will power Sariel gave a final push and soon cries filled the empty church. Céleste quickly grabbed the baby and cut the Umbilical cord.

"Jessica get me a sheet." Céleste said softly while rocking the newborn baby in her arms softly.

Jessica quickly handed Céleste a white sheet while curiously gazing at the newborn Nephilim.

"It's so hard to believe that this tiny little baby is causing all this destruction world wide." Jessica couldn't help but laugh staring at the tiny baby with big fiery brown eyes.

Céleste quickly wrapped the Nephilim up in the white sheet a smile gracing her lips. Céleste could feel the power radiating off her in waves, it was overwhelming.

Cormac stood whispering sweet nothings into his wife's ear with a smile. Cormac could not be any happier now that his child had been born. Sariel's body was healing slower than normal as giving birth to this child had taken a lot out of her. With the help of Cormac, Sariel sat upright staring the white bundle of sheets in Céleste arms.

"She's so perfect." Céleste cooed while handing over the Nephilim to her mother.

Sariel grabbed her daughter and held onto her as if she would disappear in seconds. She stared into her daughter's brown eyes that were identical to her own with a smile. A few tears fell as Sariel stared at her daughter with nothing but love in her eyes.

 A few tears fell as Sariel stared at her daughter with nothing but love in her eyes

"She has your good looks." Cormac Pembroke said aloud while gazing down at his beautiful daughter who reminded him so much of Sariel.

Sariel handed their daughter over to Cormac who eagerly took her. Placing a tender kiss on her forehead Cormac smiled down at his daughter. Cormac chuckled slightly as he noticed the many freckles peppered over his child's face giving her a look of complete innocence.

 Cormac chuckled slightly as he noticed the many freckles peppered over his child's face giving her a look of complete innocence

"Adriel." Cormac whispered the name while gazing at his daughter.

"What?" Sariel asked her husband having heard the name leave his lips.

"Adriel. Adriel Pembroke." Cormac looked at his wife for approval.

A smile appeared on Sariel's lips at the name.

"Adriel Pembroke. I love it." Sariel smiled at her husband who handed her their daughter once again.

"Adriel Pembroke." Sariel said to her daughter swearing she saw a smile on the newborns lips.

🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰

Soon after the birth the world wide chaos came to a conclusion. The chaos had only went on for about thirty-minutes, yet almost ten million wizards and non-magical folk had died from it.

That day July 18, 2000 A.D. everything changed. And it all started with the birth of the Nephilim. It all started with Adriel Pembroke.

 It all started with Adriel Pembroke