Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When we got to the hotel I ran up to the doors to go see Flint. Flint is not his real name, no one knows his real name, he has some weird trust issues that he likes to keep his real identity a secret.

Flint is a special operatives genius. He is around the age of 20, and has one of the highest IQs in America.

He went to college at 16 and graduated top of his class. He works with criminal justice, and when he talks the room becomes silent, because whatever he says is aways important. Flint is leading up this investigation, he was actually the one the hired my father to work with him. At first look he looks like a normal kid. comfy jeans, and a basic white t-shirt, is what his closet consists of. he has messy black hair, thy comes right above his sky blue eyes. His deep voice, and irradesnet blue eyes may give him a cold persona but deep inside he is just a little kid. i dont know anyone who can eat as much sweets as he does and not get sick or fat. All of this making him one od my closest friends.

i burst through the doors and see Flint sitting by the computer screen monitors.

"Flint!"I yell and run up to him.

"oh hello Cell how was Dale Brown?." He says smoothly

"Boring as hell like usual" I say and jump into his lap. L is the closest thing I have to a friend. I don't usually let people in, but I realized I should at least have one friend, and I know he is not going to be going anywhere soon.

He laughs at my comment and continues to watch the screen. I look up to see what he is looking at. It turns out he is watching Hannah. Hannah is a low key model, very thin , surprisingly short, with short chestnut colored hair. she has a pretty heart shaped face with a small pointed nose and big yellow eyes. her flushed skin is carefully spotted with small soft freckles. She has been getting some odd phone calls that we believe is the reaper. we keep her here in the hotel, because we want to keep her under servelence, and also make sure no harm from the Reaper comes her way. the hotel is guarded by many CIA agents, an is supposed one of the more secure places in a of the easy coast. Jealousy started to creep over my body. I did not know why but I did not want him to be with or look at other girls.

"Hey" I say with hurt in my voice "why are you watching her!"

"Its my job." He says with no emotion. "I understand you are jealous.."

"What who said I was jealous! I'm not jealous. Why would you think I am jealous?" I say much to fast.

"Hmm." He says as he studies my face, and then moves his attention to the screen again.

"Is it really that obviouse." I say my cheeks blushing crimson.

"Yes." He says looking down at me curled up in his lap.

I hid my face in his chest so he wouldn't see me blushing.

"So are you going to stay up tonight with me to watch the videos." He asks still looking at me his usualy emotionless eyes showing something that looked like happiness.

"No I need some sleep and so do you." I say into his shirt still not looking up at him.

"No I am fine but you should go to bed now then." He says

I look up at him and crawl out of his lap. I stand up beside him "Okay, well I will stay up with you tomorrow night. Good night." I wave my hand and start walking to my room.

I take he elevator and punch in the number 9. I get to my floor and see 2 rooms, one is my dad and the other is mine. I go to the door on the left and tap on the door.

"Yes." I hear my dad say

"Oh just wanted to say good-night dad." I say smiling, "I love you." Those three words would hardly slip out of my lips. I never said it to any one but my dad.