Barrels

• Dedicated to Cryaotic

Silvia's Pov

A few explanations later.

"Holy shit! So you not only got rid of Cheshire but you also created two other personalities?" I shrugged.

"I understand this about as much as you do." We continued to walk down the hall in silence.

"So can you like... I don't know, control the personalities now?" I nodded

"At least I think..." Pewds raised an eyebrow but immediately stoped after I glared at him.

"So no more creepy red eyes anymore."

"Nope. just a creepy purple, yellow, and green one. and my other one may change depending on who is in control." Cry slowed down a little till he was behind Stephano.

"Creepy, so only one of... you can be in control at a time?" I shrugged again.

"I don't really know. I'm guessing, like I said I'm new to this whole 'split personality' thing," Nobody said anything and it started to get really awkward. We all continued to stay silent which only caused it to become more awkward. Just when I was about to say something I saw something move in the shadows behind Stephano. I didn't say anything and kept walking. I noticed Stephano started to tense up, I got the message that he notices it too. I looked away from him to see where we were going and looked back to see that Stephano was gone.

"Hey guys you two go ahead, I gotta go talk to Stephano." At first they looked confused but shrugged and kept walking. I waited till they were out of sight and ran over to where Stephano disappeared.

"Stephano, hello? Are you here... Stephano!?" I slowly stepped into the shadows and braced for any attack launched at me. I managed to slip on nothing and ended up on the floor with a sore bum.

"Ouch, shit!" I groaned as I stood back up. I continued to look around till I found a small door in the floor. I opened it and waited for anything to pop out and scare me. Nothing came after 30 seconds of waiting so I went in. I had a low ceiling so I had to crouch to keep from hitting my head. I kept going till it opened up into a dirt room. I looked around till I found a cage with Stephano, Pigge, and Mr.Chair.

"Guys!" Stephano looked over at me. I tried to place the expression on his face, but couldn't. Was it sadness, anger, pity, fear no... wait horror. I spun around to face at least 7 bros all growling and ready to kill.

"Ah fuck it." I chared at the bros and

Cry's Pov

"Hey Pewds, don't you think that we should go check on Stephano and Silvie?" Pewds stopped walking and thought as if debating whether we should or not.

"Maybe, but they can take care or themselves... Let's go." Pewds turned and started to run back to where we left Silvia and Stephano. I ran after him thinking of reasons why they would be taking so long in the first place. Before I could even catch up to Pewds he disappeared. And not like around a corner or some shit like that, but he literally disappeared in front of me. I kept running till I couldn't run... because I started to fall. I fell down a hole?!

"Well shi-" Was all I managed to say before I hit the ground. I felt pain shoot through my leg and I immediately knew I had broken it.

"Damnit!" I attempted to get up, which only managed to cause me more pain and get me nowhere. I groaned in frustration.

"Cry?!" I sat up quickly causing my leg to burn in pain. I cried out in pain and laid back down. I laid there till a familier figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Holy shit Cry! What happened?!"

"Gravity happened" Pewds chuckled and picked me up, putting my arm around him we managed to move to a chair. I sat down to inspect the damage done to my poor leg. I did indeed look broken. it was swollen and In an unnatural position. I gagged at the site of it.

"Damn Cry! Did you purposely try to break it? It's pretty bad." I tried to speak but my voice wouldn't come out. I just shook my head I response.

"Hmm, we'll need to make a splint if some sort. And a crutch, because I can't carry you around forever." I nodded and tried to get up. I winced and the pains shooting through my leg but ignored them and got up anyway.

"God damn it's gunna be hard to move." Pewds chuckled and continued to look around. I tried to suport my weigh as much as possible but it was difficlut and painful.

"Pewds I'm sorry, I gotta sit down. Just go ahead and look for a way out. I'll wait here." From what I could tell in the darkness Pewds left to go look around. I searched the room, it was dark and cold. I was much like a cellar. I continued to look around until my eyes landed on an all too familier face. My eyes widened and I tried my best to hide without making noise.

    I had crawled behind a crate and just sat motionless waiting for it to leave. It was almost out the door when the worst possible thing happend.

"Cry where did you go!?" The bro spun around and ran at Pewds. He just stood there in shock not moving. He was gunna die.

"NO!"

Heehee, cliffhanger. Find out what happens next on America's next top model, hah but seriously I don't think you guys will be expecting what happens inthe next one. Welp byeeeeeee.

                                                                                                                                                     ~ Dany