2

Lyn's POV

I packed all my bags and stood up straight, cracking my back in the process. I sighed and stretched my body a little before heading to the bathroom to shower. I had just spent the last 3 hours finishing some assignments and studying for a test I have later this week. I showered and jumped into bed, scrolling through my phone as I wait for sandman to hit me. He eventually did and I fell asleep with my phone luckily plugged in. 

I woke up the next morning and went to brush my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and put my school uniform on. It was a black coat, white button up, and the skirt and tie were a blue plaid design. I chose to wear black high socks as well. I combed my hair, grabbed my phone and bag, and went downstairs to make breakfast. I put my bag down near the door and made myself and Jungkook breakfast. I finished making breakfast and grabbed a pot and wooden spoon, taking them with me to the living room. I smashed the two together several times, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"WAKE UP YOU MUSCLE PIG OF AN OLDER BROTHER! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME TO SCHOOL! I WONDER HOW YOUR MEMBERS MANAGE TO DEAL WITH YOU IN THE MORNING, NEVERMIND IN GENERAL!!"

Narrator's POV

Jungkook shot up off the couch, falling off of it and landing on his butt. He looked so lost before staring up at her with confused and shocked eyes. Once his brain processed everything, he ran his fingers through his hair and nodded his head, not bothering to verbally reply. Lyn smiled to herself and walked back to the kitchen, setting all the food out on the table. The two of them ate in peace after Jungkook managed to wake himself up. After eating, Jungkook changed into out door clothes and sun glasses before the two of them went to their car, driving to Lyn's school. Jungkook parked the car at the front of the school and rubbed the top of Lyn's head, bidding her goodbye.

"I'll pick you up later okay?" Lyn nodded her head and exited the car, fixing her hair in the process. Joohyuk and Jisoo were waiting for her by the gates of the school, and waved when they saw her coming closer.

"Let's get to class now." They wrapped their arms around her shoulders and walked in a line towards her locker, since they came earlier than she did.

The three of them continued on with their classes as per usual, lunch went well, with all the stares and whispers aiming towards Lyn like every other day. She was not just the younger sister of the youngest biggest boy band member, but she had also managed to befriend two of the coldest and good looking guys in the school. 

Jisoo and Joohyuk rarely spoke to others during school, and barely tried to socialize with people outside of school. But she had managed to do so with her also quiet persona. The three of them just clicked together like puzzle pieces. Joohyuk and Jisoo were very protective of her since they didn't seem to have other friends, and always kept a sharp eye out for anyone who seems to be bothering her. No one ever dared to approach her physically, but they did verbally abuse her, but Lyn honestly didn't care. She's gotten used to it, seeing as she's been bothered like this for 4 years. Lyn has an easier time bonding with guys, since the guys didn't seem to care about her being related to a boy band member, unlike the girls. She was smart enough to avoid  hanging around the extremely loud and annoying fan girls who only wanted to be her friend to get a chance to see their favourite idols.

The rest of their classes went smoothly, and it was now finally time to go home.

"Jungkook-oppa is going to be picking me up today, you guys just get home safely and make sure you BOTH do your part in the project, okay?"

"Yes mom," Lyn smacked both of them on the back of their heads and went first, waiting for the oh-so-familiar car to pull up at the front. And right on time, Jungkook's car comes rolling up to the front of the school. Lyn got into the car and pulled down the mask he was wearing.

"Why are you even wearing this? The windows are heavily tinted. I couldn't even see you from outside the car."

Jungkook smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders.

"I went grocery shopping earlier, seeing as you ran out of like.. everything." Lyn smacked his arm.

"Just drive, I have a project I have to finish." Jungkook smiled at her and started the car, driving to her small house. Lyn moved out a few months ago, seeing as she was the independent type. She had a part time job at a clothing store, and worked every other day. Jungkook had also decided that when he wasn't promoting or if he had breaks, he would stay at Lyn's house, and visit his parents and other relatives with her instead of going by himself. And besides, he always enjoyed his baby sister's company.

"Can you like, post something on Twitter saying to leave me alone at school? It's starting to get on my nerves.." Jungkook abruptly pulled the car over on the street and stared at her. He had a menacing look in his eyes.

"What did they do?" Lyn flinched at her brothers tone.

"Uhm.."

"What. Did. They. Do." Lyn looked away and muttered quietly, frightened by his other attitude.

"I don't like the attention. I-it's irritating. They keep talking about me behind my back as well.." Jungkook sighed heavily and started the car again, driving to her house, breathing heavily and slowly, calming his raging nerves.

"Okay. I'll see what I can do." Lyn looked down and fiddled with her fingers. Jungkook looked at her and gently grabbed one of her hands in his.

"Sorry I snapped. I know you don't like it when someone raises their voice." Lyn nodded and held onto her big brothers hand, trying to settle her nerves.

"How about this, we can go home, and when you're done your project, we can watch a movie, yeah? I'll go get the tickets when you're doing your homework?" Lyn's head shot up at the mention of movies. She smiled widely and nodded her head. Jungkook smiled back and continued to drive.