Invisible

{A/N Dahlila is played by Leda Muir, because why not she's amazing😍 P.S If you don't know her that's a shame.... Lol jk; or am I?}

|-----------------------|

Hey I'm Dahlila Perry and I'm 19, and over done with life. I've tried like people says, "Hold on things will get better" while I'm sitting here like... bitch where?? The only reason I'm still here is because my favorite band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, they literally saved me thrice. But they aren't here right now and my dad has beat me for the last time. I'm done. With everything, so bye.

"Lila, I'll be back in 15 minutes! That room better be cleaned by the time I come back!" my father called from the bottom of the steps. I just got up from my, soon to be old, bed and slammed my door closed. Seconds later, I heard his car door close and him drive off. I cleaned my room because I would like to die in a clean place, haha. 20 minutes passed and I was watching 5SOS on YouTube the rest of the time.

I listened to the next suggested song which was "Broken Home" and with that I went to Twitter and said my final tweets.

"@Calum_fromda_HOOD: Thank you guys for all the hate comments😊 with that and the last beatings from my dad I can now kill myself😁 Merry Christmas, but first let me say thank you to 5SOS for keeping me alive for a while longer even though we haven't met and see you play live....but I love you lads😍😘😙 So from now on this is a goodbye😢"

I sent the tweet and tears started streaming down my face. And then I texted my dad.
//D= Dahlila and M= Michael (even though she does notknow it's him) texts are in bold and italic//

D: I'm going to go die now, bye dad, thanks for the abuse😊

M: What no darling don't do that! It's not your dad this is Michael Clifford of 5SOS

D: Oh shit😨😳

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Well that's the chapter vote and comment for more. I'm currently working on other books but when a new idea comes to mind I have to get cracking on it because I'd forget and hate myself....more than I do now....

Question:
What's your favoritetype of Fanfiction?