Seth X Reader/Immortal Love

Depuis le début

"The Elders? What...what does that mean? Have you been..." I began, but was cut off by Seth kissing me.

"Enough talking (Y/N/N)! Let just enjoy the time we have together." He said smiling, before he kissed me again and picked me up bridal style.

He carried me to the bed and gently laid me down and lay with me, before he kissed me again.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said, as he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too Seth." I replied closing my eyes, as he began kissing my neck.

The kiss got more passionate, we began to undress each other, when suddenly Seth pulled away from the kiss and tensed up, as he listened to something only he could hear.

"Dammit! (Y/N), you need to get dressed and hide, now!" Seth ordered, as he got up and quickly got dressed.

"What? Seth, you're scaring me baby, what's going on?" I asked, as I got up and quickly threw some clothes on.

"There's no time to explain baby girl! You need to hide now (Y/N) and don't come out until..."

Seth was cut off by the sound of glass breaking, as the balcony doors behind us exploded, he grabbed me and shielded my body from the flying glass and wood. When everything settled down, he let me go and put me behind him, as five large, angry Vamps came into the room.

"Hello, brother!" One of the Vamps greeted Seth smiling.

"Xavier, how did you find me?" Seth demanded angrily.

"It wasn't that hard really! You see I told the Elders that I had suspicions you were spending time with mortals every time you left the nest. So they granted me permission to find out the truth by any means necessary! I knew the only way I'd learn the truth was if I talked to your two, pathetic best friends."

"You're lying! Dean and Roman would never tell you anything!" Seth said angrily.

"They would if I tortured it out of them!" Xavier replied smiling.

"You son-of-a-bitch, if you killed..."

"Relax, they're fine! In fact they're here too, bring them in so they can say hi to Sethie!" Xavier said still smiling, cutting him off, as two more Vamps came into the room dragging Dean and Roman with them.

"Dean, Roman!" Seth said upset, both had been beat up and it pissed Seth off to see them like that.

"We're so sorry Seth." Roman said quietly, as he looked at Seth sadly, Dean hung his head.

"It's okay, are you two alright?" Seth asked.

"We're fine!" Dean answered, as he angrily pulled his arm free, but was quickly grabbed again.

"So, now we know that you're not only spending time with disgusting mortals, you've also fallen in love with one!" Xavier said smiling. "The Elders are going to be very interested in this news! Grab them and let's get back to the nest, don't forget to grab the mortal girl too!"

"(Y/N), run!" Seth yelled, pushing me towards the door, as the Vamps led by Xavier charged him.

I hesitated for a few seconds, I didn't want to leave him, but he yelled at me again, telling me to run! Before I could though, Dean and Roman got free and quickly joined Seth in the fight, a few minutes later the trio had killed Xavier and the others. Once they were dead, I watched silently, as Seth checked on his brothers, before he hugged them, he then hugged me tightly.