Performance Time

Legend:

Ritsu's narration : italicized

RIO'S POINT OF VIEW

I inhaled deeply as the crowd gave their claps for the previous performers.

"You can do it, Nakamura-san!" Fuwa said in her 'gambatte' pose.

Sumire checked my dress for the last time and gave a satisfying smile.

"Perfect. You look like a princess." She said. I beamed a nervous smile at her.

I went and stood at the mirror for the last time.

I wore a white silky dress that reaches above my knees and my hair is on a messy bun.

"I hope I can manage it nicely." I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

I was never been a fan of being in front of stage.

Koro-sensei went near me and put his tentacles to some parts of my body.

"Now this will make you feel ease." He said as my anxiousness is slowly fading. "Do your best Nakamura-san. Although I'm sad that I won't be able to be in front of the stage." He sobbed while wiping his tears.

"Oh brother," I made a face palm and smiled. "But thank you Koro-sensei."

"Anything for my dear students."

The whole place were enveloped with gossips and malicious whispers as the emcee announced that we will be the next ones to perform.

I entered the stage and once again inhaled deeply. I glanced to the people upstairs that was manipulating the spotlight. They threw thumbs up on me and gestures that I can do it.

The whole place sat in silence which made my anxiousness come back but I decided to focus myself giving a clean performance.

"Once upon a time, there lived a blind maiden who's well known for her incomparable beauty and kindness." Ritsu started narrating.

After the sentence, the spotlight immediately went lit and focused on me.

My classmates who are dressed as villagers entered the scene and gave off their smiles.

I smiled back as they hold my hands as they pass by just like what the script said so.

"You can do it." Kurahashi whispered as she held my hand.

"We got you covered here, do your best." Isogai said and went out of the scene.

"One day, she went to the woods to feed the animals. She insisted that she would come alone for she doesn't want to be a bother to anyone."

"We shall accompany you." Itona said in his usual monotone voice.

"You mustn't be left alone." Kanzaki said and gave off her most worried look. She would be perfect for the lead role and her acting is really convincing.

"I can do it myself. I don't want to bother your chores. I'll be just fine. I promise." I said as I pretend to be a blind woman while convincing smile plastered to my face.

"The villagers let the maiden do as she wish but told her not to go far away."

"You mustn't go far away or else, you might get lost." Isogai said. "Remember that the demon's house is near the forest."

"I won't, don't worry."

"The maiden proceeded to the woods and did what she wanted to do."

Koro-sensei altered the stage and made it in a circular one which enveloped the audience inside that made it easier for me. There are all the background scenes we need and all we need to do is just walk for it.

I walked to the scene with the forest background with my crane.

"Time passed by and the maiden decided to go home. She tried to call for assistance to guide her back but no one responded."

I breathed heavily. This scene is the hardest for me. I don't know why but I find this part out of character for me.

"Hello, is anybody here? Hello?" I stood and grabbed my crane to look for someone.

"She walked back and forth hoping that someone might notice her. Without her knowledge, she stumbled upon a small cabin."

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I repeated as I walked to the part of the stage where the cabin is.

"What do you want?!" An annoyed, familiar voice said.

The Class E students shriek in joy as Karma appeared.

He is indeed very handsome. His hair was brushed up with black horns attached on it, wearing a black matte tuxedo.

"Little did the maiden knew that it was the demon she ended up finding."

"Are you from the village?" Karma asked.

I couldn't say any words for I was still in awe because of his appearance.

"Do you need help?" He asked. He snapped his fingers that made me come back.

"I-I-I-I do!" Oh shit. I'm stammering.

He smirked that made my eyes roll.

I inhaled deeply and went back to my composure.

"I am from the village and it seems to me that I am lost." I paused. "Would you be so kind to take me there?"

"I'm afraid I can't. But I can let you come inside my house." He said and gave me a hand.

We entered the cabin which appearance is still visible to the audience.

"The maiden talked to him without knowing who he was."

"Mister, is this place the deepest part of the forest?" I started my line. "It seems to me that you're not from the village."

I held the cup of coffee that was given by him.

"You are right." Karma replied.

"Then, why don't you come with me to the village? It looks like you're living alone here."

Karma went beside me and said a line that was not written on the script which caught me off guard.

"Would it be fine if I lived together with you?"

What the heck is he thinking? How am I supposed to reply to that? That is not written on the script for pete's sake!

"Because for me, it wouldn't be fine." I stared at his red hues and saw emptiness on it. If he was acting, he sure is good. "I am not the same as you."

I held his face even though it wasn't written in the script.

"You'll be fine. I'll be there for you."

___________________________________________________

Oops! Sorry for the intrusion! Lololol! I love you guyz. Til next update :^) Laterz.

[partially edited 4/29/2020]