Dare Time Second Period

KARMA'S POINT OF VIEW

I looked at Rio who was really affected about what is happening right now.

If I could let out a sigh, probably i'm doing it but I can't since i'm biting the pocky.

I started to bite the pocky. She looked at me with a shocked face.

Although hesitant at first, she took a little bite.

The pocky is getting shorter and shorter as we both eat the ends of it.

She stopped eating when our lips was so close to each other.

I slowly ate the pocky until my lips met hers.

RIO'S POINT OF VIEW

My body shook when Karma's lips went into mine. I felt so thousand of bolts electrifying my body.

The kiss went into a deep one without realizing it. It was Karma. Karma was dominating the kiss.

What on earth is he doing?

I didn't knew that I was already replying to his kisses. His hands cupped my face and continued kissing me.

He pinned me down the floor and continued kissing me. I didn't knew I was hugging him. It was like a reflex action.

He suddenly stopped kissing me and aimed my neck. He licked my earlobe causing me to push him hard that is enough for him to be sent away from me.

"What the heck are we doing?" I asked him while panting. "We just made out, for pete's sake!"

"I don't know either." He said as he do the same.

I lied my back on a wall. How unusual.

"Say, what if we go out?" Karma said. He glanced and went beside me.

My eyeballs widened.

"Are you joking?" I asked him shockingly.

I looked at him who was smiling.

"Seriously ,of course it's joke." He smiled at me. "It's our dirty, little secret."

"Yeah. A really dirty little secret." I agreed. I smiled and faced him. He quickly cupped my lips.

"Tell them I quitted as soon as the dare started." He stood and went to the door.

I stood frozen for a second.

"H-How about the camera thingy?" I asked him when it suddenly got into my mind.

"There's none. I'm sure of it." He opened the door and went outside.

What a queer one.

I touched my lips and remembered what happened just now.

He is really a queer one.

__________________________________________________

KarmaxRio shippers out there! Hello! Thank you for reading this junk!