Realization Time

RIO'S POINT OF VIEW

"How about we add frills on this part?"

"Hey, the petticoat! Have you seen it?"

"Oh my, let me measure you again. Your measurements are missing."

"Hey!!! Take a little break girls! I have some refreshments here!"

Noise can be heard in every corner and I couldn't do nothing because I can't complain.

"Hey, Nakamura-san, are you alright?" Kurahashi said as she hand me some canned soda.

"Yeah, right. Who in the right mind who will be fine being pushed on this kind of thing when i'm definitely against it? Gee, what a pain." I opened the can and drank the soda.

"Well, everyone is hyped about this so yeah... you can't really say anything." She sat beside me and wiped her forehead with a face towel.

"But why in the heck do we need to do this inside my house?! Like man, what the actual--- arggghh!" I just grabbed a handful of my hair and let out my frustration by pulling it.

"Why do we need to change the story and the casts for pete's sake! Didn't Koro-sensei wanted himself to be a cast on our play? Gee, even Kirara's story is nearly perfect! I just really don't get any of it."

My frustrations were interrupted by a phone call.

Calling : Akabane Karma

Karma?

What's with him all of a sudden?

"Wait a minute, Kurahashi. I'll just answer this call." I said to Kurahashi.

"Okay, take your time." She said and smiled.

I went to the balcony and closed the door to make sure no one is trying to eavesdrop.

"Hello? It's Nakamura." I answered the call.

"Yo, it's me. how's it goin' there?" Karma said.

"The one you are thinking i'll say. How about there?"

"Yeah? The one you're also thinking. Guess what? The people here are making rankings about you, girls." He giggled.

"Well, guys like you can't be helped. The girls here are currently focused with the dressmaking and they're too busy to talk about that. It's also too noisy I can't really go and practice my lines."

"Haaah? I'm not like them y'know that. And it's also the same here. Well, here I am still wondering why is it our houses the one they picked to do our props and costumes."

"Indeed. They must've been plotting something."

"Right. Everything they do is too suspiscious that you must really be careful."

"Don't let your guard down, Mr. Black sheep." I giggled.

"Haha. I won't. It seems to me that you're alone. Care for a line?" He suddenly asked.

I smiled.

"Sure thing."

I heard him cough several times and started.

"Is it wrong, wrong that I fell in love with you?" I was shook because I thought he'll start with the hardest line.

I breathed heavily.

"It is not for I feel the same way. It's just, I feel this isn't the right time."

"Will you still be there when the time is right?"

"I will. When the time is right. I'll be back for you. Please promise me that you'll wait for me and that right time."

"I will. Please do come back." he paused. "I always wanted this to happen."

I stood in shock as he said his last sentence.

"What was that? I don't think that's in the script."

I heard him breath heavily again

"The thing is--- "KARMA?! C'MERE FOR A SEC! CHECK THIS OUT!"

I heard Sugino's loud voice, interrupting Karma.

"I guess it's time to turn the call off."

"Yeah right take it easy." He said. "Then, goodbye madam."

I turned off the call and went back inside.

"Oh, Nakamura-san. I've been really wanting to ask you this." Kayano suddenly said while holding a dress ready to be knitted after I got my spot back. "Do you really like Karma? Like really. Because if you'll ask me, the both of you are cute for each other."

The people inside my room stared at me willing to hear every word I say.

"Well, it's not really what you think... we're friends... nothing more, nothing less."

"Well, both of you are really cute together in my opinion." Kanzaki said.

"Well... I don't think I have a say on this." I paused and thought of something. "H-how about you Kanzaki? How do you feel about Sugino?" Please click the bait... Oh please save me, Kanzaki!

"Oh, Sugino-kun? He's a good person. He really appreciated the chocolates that I gave him at lunch earlier." Kanzaki smiled.

"But how about me? I did not get any from you. You're cruel, Kanzaki-san!" Kayano blurted out.

"Oh, I didn't mean to---" Kanzaki was about to defend herself when Kayano suddenly talked.

"It's okay Kanzaki-san! I'm okay with puddings as peace offering!" Kayano smiled.

"Hahahahahahahaha!"

"Kayano, you really are a pig!" The girls laughed.

"Ehhh?!! I don't think so! I'm on a fine diet! Right, Nakamura-san?"

"Yeah, right. If eating a dozen of pudding every recess with Koro-sensei a fine diet."

"WAAAAAAAAH!!!! Okuda-san, help me! They're really cruel! Especially Nakamura-san!" She jumped on Okuda's lap who was shocked by her sudden action and made an abused, pouting face.

"Hahahahahaha! You're so funny, Kayano-san!" Kanzaki giggled.

Great. Now, what do I do? I can't dodge this issue by doing the same thing every now and then! What do I really feel with that bastard? But one thing is sure. I don't hate him.

Do we really look like love birds? Like honestly, I don't really know that they thought about it in that way.

I must know what Karma thinks about it. I really need to know.

___________________________________________________
W

o

a

h

!

I just updated my book didn't I? Cheers!

[partially edited 4/29/2020]