Chapter 5

After Frank and Gee got their ice cream, they were on their way back to Frank's apartment, since Frankie had promised a sleep over.

"Frankie, I don't have anything to sleep in," Gee realized.

"It's alright, Gee. You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in, yeah?" Frank asked. Gerard smiled.

"Yay! Get to wear Frankie's clothes! Frankie smells nice!" Gerard exclaimed happily. Frank chuckled.

"Thank you baby, glad you like my smell," Frank said, chuckling. Gerard giggled.

Eventually, they arrived at Frank's apartment. They were both slightly tired, and Gerard wanted cuddles.

"Want to change into our jammies now and cuddle and watch tv the rest of the night?" Frank asked.

"Yeah!" Gerard agreed excitedly.

"Frankie I want cuddles!" Gee exclaimed, tugging on the arm of Frank's shirt as Frank led Gerard through his apartment and into his bedroom.

"Come on now, be patient Gee, just gotta get our jammies on first, okay baby?" Frank said.

"Sorry Frankie," Gerard mumbled.

"It's alright baby."

Frank took off his shirt and jeans without any warning, making Gerard blush and turn away. Frank walked over to one of his drawers, opening it up and pulling out Batman pajama pants, which he slides on. He takes a pair of Jack skeleton pajama pants out for Gerard, then goes into another drawer to get Gee a shirt to sleep in. He pulled out an old band tee and decided it was good enough.

"Here Gee," Frank said, getting Gerards attention, making Gerard turn back around to look at Frank. He didn't expect him to be shirtless, but was glad he was. His tummy art is so pretty!

"Frankie! Your tummy is so pretty!" Gerard exclaimed, tracing his fingers over the tattoo lines.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Frank said with a smile, "Here, baby, some jammies for you to sleep in,"Frank said, handing Gee the shirt and pajama pants.

Gerard held the pajamas kind of confused for a moment. Usually, Mikey helps him get dressed.

"Is something wrong, princess?" Frank asked sweetly.

"..um c-can you h-help me get dressed?" Gee mumbled shyly.

"Of course princess, come here,"Frank said.

Frank helped Gerard get dressed, taking his shoes, shirt, and shirt off for him and putting on the pajama pants and tee shirt.

"Thank you Frankie,"Gee said quietly.

"No problem, sugarplum. Cuddles and tv now?"Frank asked, already knowing Gerards answer.

They got into Frank's bed, under the blankets. Frank has his arm around Gee. Gerard rested his head on Frank's chest.

"What do you wanna watch baby?" Frank asked, turning on the tv.

"Spongebob," Gerard mumbled, sleepily.

Frank put on the cartoon, and they cuddled and watched the tv together. Eventually, Gerard fell asleep in Frank's arms. Frank admired how angelic and peaceful Gerard looked, sleeping in his arms.

"Goodnight, princess" Frank whispered, placing a kiss on the top of Gerards head, before closing his eyes and also drifting off to sleep.